Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks for the effort fgfemperor, I'm sure this is not easy. We will overcome this freakin' problem in the end and we'll laugh about it. In fact I'm just starting to laugh right now.. wuahahahaha.. wait... no, that's just another one of my turns coming on.

But seriously, keep up the good work devs.
Let me ask:
My PC can´t could use the OpenGL plugin.
In the D3D plugin, i have the option to enable the pullstars...
But the star of the remote don't transform into a hand to grab the pull star...
What i can do?
Thank you!
enable the CPU->EFB option.
Any 1 can post the best config for mario galaxy pal? i have Q6600 2.4 ghz, Nvidia 9600 GSO, 2 gb ram, maybe its slow
but i get 25-33 fps in mario galaxy (observaroty), maybe my config is bad, maybe i can get 40 fps (obvervatory) ?
im interested in wii settings, the option called (PAL60) and all the others please.

im using SSE3 5073 win32
Plugin: directx
is it possible to play and beat this game without the pull stars enabled?
Of course no, no pull stars - no game
No, because you can't beat some galaxies without using pull stars to navigate through a level. There is no alternative.
I wish they would just make the 3d marios controls like they did on gc/n64. Why do they have to add all these different controllers and things you have to do instead of letting us enjoy their game with a joystick whether on emu, wii, or anything else for that matter. The new mario bros was simple to control play and sold millions for instance.

c0m4ndo45

So i finally got it running... now how do i move?..

I think i've pressed every key in the keyboard and haven't moved mario a single step.
(02-24-2010, 06:43 AM)c0m4ndo45 Wrote: [ -> ]So i finally got it running... now how do i move?..

I think i've pressed every key in the keyboard and haven't moved mario a single step.

it needs the nunchuck THEREFORE you need to map keyboard keys to and emulated nunchuk in the wiimote plugin.