Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ebeebee - according to this thread that game was kind of broken in 2014 without news of it being fixed. can you be more specific as to what "unresponsive" means so we know if it is/isn't this?

zerking

Just dance 2014 and 2015 both PAL won't run on latest dolphin ver or med ver. but runs on ver 3.5-1348-x64 other song have a glitch you cannot see the person ingame.

my laptop specs

Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
Intel® Core™ i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
4096MB RAM
Intel® HD Graphics 5500
NVIDIA GeForce 840M

thank if you can help me Big Grin
Can someone confirm those games not running in recent Dolphin builds?

About the glitches you should look in the forum posts for those games, maybe there's already a solution there. However, Intel graphics solutions are known to have graphical issues with Dolphin that are not really fixable.
zelda oot collectors edition

in the deku tree and whenever i pull out the deku stick in this area, which i need to get to the next area, it crashes.

running 4.0.2 on win10.

tried lastest dev 4.0-8076 and that wont even run the game.

not sure what to do at this point.
Whoa, don't pull out your 'deku stick'; this is a family game! ...
Hm, well, you shouldn't use 4.0.2
Latest dev build is better and as far as I know, the game should be working...
Let me check...

EDIT: Works perfectly here. You must be doing something wrong.
I know I already posted this in the game's thread, but Tony Hawk's Underground 2 has a very nasty one for those who want their character(s) to wear clothing with user-made emblems. When you load a custom graphic and head back to Create a Skater to apply it onto your character, the game crashes, and an endless string of error messages from the emulator follow.
Have you tried disabling dual core mode, like the wiki says?
I have, and it still crashes.

However, I have found a way around it for the time being: Choose the clothing you want to place a custom emblem on, select "Custom graphic", back out, go to Create a Graphic and load your custom one, then save your game from the Options menu. The emblem will then appear on your character, even when you restart the game.
Alright, I'll add the game to the list including your workaround. Thanks for the report!
Can someone test the few games on the list if they are working now? I just realized, Rogue Leader was still on it Big Grin
Also, what about Zelda OoT? I know it works in the Zelda Collector's Edition, but is that the same as the Virtual Console version?