Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

nipip

(03-19-2012, 11:54 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]So it does go ingame, just not in one mode? Hm, that's kinda between the cases that I don't have in the list and those I do have in the list. Anyway, I'll add it, thanks Smile

You play 4 tournaments per year and us open is the number four, the game crashes stopping your career mode of several years.
Also single play crashes at u.s. but training against ball machine works
(02-07-2012, 09:27 AM)ulao Wrote: [ -> ]CSI: Hard evidence. This game starts all black, goes no further. Tried a few suggestions no luck. Game is NTSC USA

To second this CSI : Deadly Intent doesn't work either (Dolphin 3.0). Maybe a common issue to CSI games. However I could get the game starting with 3.0-438 but the game froze on start menus. PAL version here
ok, I've added both of them Smile
Quote:- Secret Files: Tunguska (Wii)
(crashes after these two warnings: "ERROR: Trying to compile at 0. LR=8007486c" and "Unknown pointer 0xfe4a0000")

This game works
good to know, thanks Smile
Can anyone tell me if Red Steel 2 is still hanging in the intro animation when dual core is enabled? (it never did for me *shrug*)
Yes, Red Steel 2 works fine in 3.0-508.

Did some investigation on Smashing Drive and that is broken also because of the MMU.
gotcha...man, I just flew over that list and couldn't believe all that greenliness ^^
This now goes in-game in both DC and SC mode:

- Disney's Hide and Sneak (GC)
gotcha

nipip

(03-19-2012, 10:32 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]Confirmed. The game freezes in US open mode (when you start a match). However it works with other modes. PAL version here

Fixed in 552. ( Grand Slam Tennis at us open stage)
Thank you very much.