Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-14-2010, 12:32 PM)nash679 Wrote: [ -> ]using svn r5192
Beyond Good and Evil (GC) NTSC version goes in game and no problems so far

Beyond Good and Evil (GC) (got broken; hangs after title screen) is fixed unless it is the PAL version that is broken

BeyBlade VForce: Super Tournament Battle (GC) NTSC version goes in game and no problems so far

BeyBlade VForce: Super Tournament Battle (GC) (only shows some logos, then apparently hangs/crashes) is fixed unless it is the PAL version that is broken

Dr Muto (GC)NTSC version goes in game and no problems so far

Dr Muto (GC) (freezes after pressing "New Game")is fixed unless it is the PAL version that is broken

Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets (GC) goes in game but is unplayable as there is alot of flickering going on no matter which plugin you choose

[GC] Simpsons Hit And Run (NTSC) as soon as you load it ,it comes up with errors then crashes out the emulator

thx for the INFO!~!!! especially beyblade
@ Nash: Ah, alright...Madagascar already sounds pretty much like cars to me *lol*
updated
One Piece 1&2 funktioniert nicht auf den neuesten Build es Freeze / Hang auf dem Ladebildschirm.
I'm sorry but my German mode is deactivated while I'm roaming English-speaking forums, so I'm afraid I cannot understand you. Also please give me the full titles of the games and what system they are for cuz I'm not quite familiar with those Naruto games.
Sorry i forgot to translate Tongue.

One Piece: Unlimited Cruise 1 & 2 doesn't work on the latest build, it Freeze / Hang on the loading screen.

Processor Intel ® Core ™ 2 Duo CPU E8400@3.00GHz
Memory (RAM) 4.00 GB
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 2303 MB total available graphics memory

Sorry for my bad english^^
Your English is good enough. Anyway, what I really wanted to know is the full titles and platform.
Is it "One Piece: Unlimited Cruise" and "One Piece: Unlimited Cruise 2"?
And both for Wii or GC?
using svn r5224

Rally Championship (GC)(NTSC) black screen and no sound

Shamu's Deep Sea Adventure (GC) (NTSC)
needs tlb hack ticked
only loads up with JIT32IL and not JIT32
One Piece: Unlimited Cruise" and "One Piece: Unlimited Cruise 2 its for Wii and Pal. The Game it freeze when i Start it. I put later a Picture from the Game.
@ derdigga: Alles klar! I didn't think both titles would actually have the same subtitle "Unlimited Cruise"; that's why I asked *g*
Updating...
Beyblade (GC)NTSC : Gets past the ATARI LOGO!!!! YAY!!! GETS STUCK AT THE SECOND LOGO... NO Sad