Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can you give me a save game?
(01-02-2010, 12:06 PM)spellforce Wrote: [ -> ]can you give me a save game?

of course.Smile

eternal_darkness_eu.gci --------> PAL
eternal_darkness.gci --------> NTSC

http://www.mediafire.com/?jmkltd1mmmt

Big Grin
def jam fight for ny
crashes dolphin immediately.
in interpreter mode it boots, goes till the menu, then crashes.

btw sorry no native english speaker

[EDIT] sorry, little mistake:
it goes till menu in interpreter mode, but only with TLB Hack enabled
with TLB Hack enabled and recompiler it just hangs at 0 FPS
the rest is right
it's a Gamecube-game, I suppose?
Cursed Mountain is quite broken,only intro,and then nothing.
did you try it with LLE,Software Renderer or Interpreter? It would help to classify the issue further
(01-02-2010, 09:10 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]did you try it with LLE,Software Renderer or Interpreter? It would help to classify the issue further
tried it,still the same.
Pitfall The Lost Expedition (GC)- crashes on boot
Beyond Good and Evil (GC)- black screen/freeze after title screen
Dr Muto (GC)- sort of an "ingame freeze", halts after pressing new game
Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex (GC)- never gets as far as the title screen, freezes dolphin
Megaman X Command Mission (GC)- won't load new or saved games in D3D, opengl equally unstable, barely gets ingame.

Several of these games worked in previous revisions. Looks like somewhere around r4774 broke a tremendous amount of games... It's pretty bad.
thx...can you remember which of the games did once work? it's important information I guess...
Also: Tried any of these with LLE/SW/Interpreter?
Yeah, Crash Bandicoot worked with some graphical errors and speed issues (might have been my gpu though), Beyond Good and Evil worked with half speed which could not be throttled at all. Megaman X Command Mission worked flawlessly just a few revs ago. That's about it... Dr Muto never seemed to work. It got a little further into the intro cinematic, but that's it.