Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if there's still TLB-hack, you are using an old version of dolphin...get a recent build from here: http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html

SPKY

okay, now i got the newest one. it seems to be running, but not very well, the fighters are black (without textures =D),its running quite slow and the story mode doesnt work at all. =(

do you know who got it to run? need his settings Big Grin
For James bond: Nightfire, you should note that it crashes on any level that involves vehicles as well.
(08-26-2010, 06:02 AM)avindra Wrote: [ -> ]For James bond: Nightfire, you should note that it crashes on any level that involves vehicles as well.

Haven't played it all the way through but try tightening the watermark have mine set at 2000. for me it was the overflow gather pipe error. hope it helps.

Intel Core Quad CPU Q6600 @2.4GHz
Ram 3.00GB
Operating System Vista 32.bit
Graphics 8500GT 256mb ram

Add Fantastic Four to your list as fixed.
@ Rotorooter: Fantastic Four works now? Does it need MMU or any other special setting worth mentioning?
(08-27-2010, 09:29 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]@ Rotorooter: Fantastic Four works now? Does it need MMU or any other special setting worth mentioning?

None what so ever. also heres a listing of other games which might be worth mentioning:
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-11735.html

Could mods make this a link
Midway Arcade Treasures 3 (GC)
(crashes Dolphin right before the title screen)
goes ingame now

Scaler (GC)
(choose new game, then there is the intro, then comes a loading screen, after the loading bar is complete the game freezes)
goes ingame now

Turok Evolution (GC)
(after the first 3 developer screens it comes up with a loading screen, then crashes out the emulator;
broken since r4854)
goes ingame now

@ Rotorooter: Thanks for the list; I checked it with my list and changed where necessary. However, since a list of games working would be too big, I'll only include those which had been reportet as not working before. If I forgot a title, please let me know Smile

@ nash679: thanks like always Smile
Spongebob Squarepants: Lights, Camera, Pants (GC)
(choose story mode then your characters and after the intro is your first game called Flippin Out, when you choose play or rehearse the emulator freezes up)
goes ingame now
Midway Arcade Treasures 2 (GC)
(needs TLB hack ticked and dual core support disabled, yet still: which ever game you choose black screen and no sound
with panic handlers tick comes up with the following errors:
Warning : PSE (paired single enabled) in HID2 was unset
Error : Trying to compile at 0. LR=00000000
iCacheJIT : Reading Opcode from fffffffc Please report.)
goes ingame now