Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think it's a mac thing, as people with the same emulator, only for windows, have it run fine.

droidnafiz

my nfs most wanted stuck when starting any game.
(07-27-2014, 09:18 PM)droidnafiz Wrote: [ -> ]my nfs most wanted stuck when starting any game.

Do you mean the game itself or a race?

If you mean the game itself make sure MMU Speed Hack is checked (right click the game in your game list and go into "Properties").
If you mean a race there's no reason it doesn't work so the first thing I recommend you is to dump your game again

Griffhor14

Skies of Arcadia Legends crashes to 0 fps after the opening images. I'm using a dual core processor from Intel, a nVidia GTX 650, Dolphin 4.0 r2460, and the Direct3D backend. I have already tried switching to Open GL but got no farther in the game.
EDIT: Well aren't I the idiot that just now checked the support thread for the game. Switching to revision 2430 now.

corsoooooo

if Cursed Mountain it's fixed, you could change it the compatibility from 3 to 4 or 5 stars?

Or still not able to finish the game?

Henni

Hey there Smile
I got a problem with a rom named "Avatar - The burning earth". Everytime I want to start it, it crashes some seconds after opening it up. It is an NTI-Iso file, just like another rom which works perfectly with on average 30 FPS. When I start the Avatar-rom there are only about 2 FPS.
I already changed settings but it doesn't make a difference.. :/

So my question: What can I do to play this rom?
Hi, are you a Henriette? ^^
What the hell is an NTI-ISO? Do you mean NTSC?
I don't know about that game and no one wrote anything in its thread, but there's a video of someone playing it on Dolphin 4.0.1 and it seems to run perfectly there. https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-wi...ning-earth
So, is the game actually working for you with 2 FPS or is there just a black screen. Because if its the latter, you might have a bad dump (a broken rom) and might have to dump it again (from the original Wii game which you own because you wouldn't talk about downloaded games here because you know you would be banned if you did Wink ). If it's just working very slowly... hmm, I dunno, maybe you need to update your DirectX and graphics drivers...
Does anyone else here have this game?
(09-04-2014, 04:04 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone else here have this game?

The game works fine. It's probably a bad dump

Henni

OMG yes it's me.. How'd ya know that?! ;P
Oh errr... yeah Big Grin of course I own the originally Wii-game cause..otherwise this would be kinda.. illegal right? :O Tongue And yes I do probably mean NTSC.. Big Grin
Eehm ok so I'm gonna check out that link and will try to fix this Smile
Thanks guys :3
^^
Well, since other games work fine for you (right?), I guess it really is just a bad dump. Try to make another one.