Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried with all i can (lastest revs,all plugin,setting)but it simply doesn't boot
Edit: i think the game try installing a channel on wiimenu .If wiimenu 100% worked,this problem would be solved
How about adding "skip wiimenu" oftion or something like that Tongue
Ah, alright, that's already helpful...it seems to have the same problem as Red Steel, trying to communicate with the WiiMenu or the internet...
hmmm, I just tested Mario Power Tennis (Wii version!) after some time again and it doesn't crash Dolphin after the intro anymore...that's new, right? However, now it crashes when trying to go ingame -_-
I fixed Die Hard: Vendetta and Medabots Infinity in r6183.
@ skid: Nice work!
However, for this list I kinda set the requirement to a game to boot with the normal settings at hand (setting something in the game properties is fine, though) and in a somewhat playable manner...and since those two games only work in Interpreter (right?), I would rather keep them in the list until they work in Recompiler, if you're ok with that Smile
Both games work in JIT and JITIL from r6183. Guess I gotta update that commit to make it a bit more clear.
Aaaah, sorry...now that I read your commit again I got it...just read it the wrong way, sorry Smile

Nice, in a few months there have been looots of games fixed Smile
dunno which revision did it but Carnival King (WiiWare) - which only showed a black screen before - works flawlessly now ^^
Would you please add this footnote under Rubik's Rush?

Quote:The game hangs at the black screen due to the dcbz hack. Disabling the hack allows the game to progress in-game. However, the graphics are distorted to the point where the game is unplayable.

To fix the game properly, the data cache will have to be emulated.
Lod of the rings aragorns quest gets to main menu then hangs Sad Was looking forward to it.