Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FIFA 13: Players will be displayed if you increase AA
Monopoly Streets and SSX Blur: These games work. Try to redump
@ R34P3R: This thread is only or games that crash/freeze. For other issues (like graphics, sound, etc.), please look for the respective game threads (mostly you will already find a solution to your issues there).
For Raving Rabbids Party Collection, I still need a confirmation from a second person...
(04-07-2013, 03:18 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]FIFA 13: Players will be displayed if you increase AA
Monopoly Streets and SSX Blur: These games work. Try to redump
i already redumped the games. But same problems...

SSX Blur: The EA BIG Logo apears then i only get a white screen and nothing happens.
Monopoly: Classic mode is working well with some sound issues but the other modes freezing on loading
(04-08-2013, 11:09 PM)R34P3R Wrote: [ -> ]SSX Blur: The EA BIG Logo apears then i only get a white screen and nothing happens.

I had forgotten this game needed a ticket. Has the ticket been created in your Wii folder?

(04-08-2013, 11:09 PM)R34P3R Wrote: [ -> ]Monopoly: Classic mode is working well with some sound issues but the other modes freezing on loading

I'll retry the game. I guess I had tried Classic mode too. It's possible that some modes don't work

trashy

Hello,

There are no good news for Rebel strikes III ?
(04-18-2013, 11:30 PM)trashy Wrote: [ -> ]There are no good news for Rebel strikes III ?

Nope ( http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-gc-...bel-strike )
Today I fixed

[color=#006400]- The House Of The Dead 2 & 3 (Wii) [/color]
[GC]

Spider-Man 2 returns the error "Backpatch: Only reads supported" and crashes.

THUG 2 is broken. It runs, but lags immensely while only using normal amount of processing power.
Hi,

Bug report: Baten Kaitos

Game crash randomly:

- After a fight which has picture of monsters taken.

- When trying to sell monsters card in shop.

Thanks for all,

Rgds,
(05-12-2013, 01:13 AM)anonyme-x22 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Bug report: Baten Kaitos

Game crash randomly:

- After a fight which has picture of monsters taken.

- When trying to sell monsters card in shop.

Thanks for all,

Rgds,

Which version number out of the thousands of Dolphin builds that exist have you used? If it wasn't the absolute latest development version, then your report is not valid.