Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

FBrauns

Just wanted to say... Thank you, it now brings all my old memories back when i used to play it. I'm really gonna have some fun with my friends playing it. THANKS FOR THE REVISION \o////
That's what Skid does Wink
(05-02-2012, 06:57 AM)Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty sure "Call of Duty: Big Red One" is fixed now that all those branches that skid was working on have been merged, skid can confirm.

Hmm, never mind. That fix was not added yet.
Got confirmation that "Call Of Duty: World at War (Wii)" works.

Also, would you please move GUN underneath Spiderman 2. I was able to get that working with the same fix.
gotcha
Back to the future works with latest skid's ES_LAUNCH build
Samurai Shodown Anthology works too Smile
But that commit has not yet been merged into master, right? Games are "fixed" in this list only when they're fixed in the master branch.
OK. I suppose they don't work with master branch (I will try to confirm) so forget what I said Smile
@StripTheSoul
just wondering how about a new thread as this one is nearly done
maybe call it games with graphic glitches,sound problems and other problems (for instant Cell Damage (GC) car falls through the floor or Beach Spikers(GC) no inputs
it would be better for the devs to look in one thread instead of trying to find bugs in all the other threads and at least people can put them all in the one thread instead of making a new thread for each problem
just putting the idea out there as someone may want to start it and moderate it
@scraggles80: The idea is not bad, but I wouldn't recommend it. 1. If you put all kinds of issues with all games in one thread, that one would be HUGE. Dolphin has nicely matured but there are still a lot of little issues here and there. 2. The forums is not the place for devs to look for issues (mostly because most of the issues brought up have already been discussed a thousand times), that's what the issue tracker on google code is for. The forums is mostly for the users to discuss their issues with certain games, and because people who play and know about one game mostly look in that game's thread, it's good that every game has its own thread where these people can then help others who have issues because they don't know what settings to use or whatever.
I guess this kind of thread you're talking about would be reasonable sometime in the far future when Dolphin has as few issues with games as, say, ZSNES.
Anyway, that's just my opinion, the forum admins/mods and devs might see it differently.