Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hmm, Skid would have to tell you this.
Avatar - The Last Airbender (USA)
crashes out the emulator after the first screen
using 3.0-678 64 bit
(05-26-2012, 05:41 PM)scraggles80 Wrote: [ -> ]Avatar - The Last Airbender (USA)
using 3.0-678 64 bit

The game freezes for me not crash on the first screen (checking memory card screen), freezes when displaying yellow text of computer info.

Tried 3.0, 3.0-680, all had MMU Speed hack enabled, also tried clearing shader cache to no avail. Game works on older revisions like 6803 though
Skid, I'm starting to think you've been feeding me some false positives here ;P
The Ant Bully (GC) (USA)
after you start a new game if freezes up on the loading screen
using 3.0-678 64 bit

Shamu's Deep Sea Adventure (GC) (USA)
during the intro press any key to skip it and it freezes up
(05-26-2012, 06:42 PM)Zee530 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2012, 05:41 PM)scraggles80 Wrote: [ -> ]Avatar - The Last Airbender (USA)
using 3.0-678 64 bit

The game freezes for me not crash on the first screen (checking memory card screen), freezes when displaying yellow text of computer info.

Tried 3.0, 3.0-680, all had MMU Speed hack enabled, also tried clearing shader cache to no avail. Game works on older revisions like 6803 though

The game should work Dolphin 3.0 too (PAL version reported to me)
(05-26-2012, 09:47 PM)scraggles80 Wrote: [ -> ]The Ant Bully (GC) (USA)
after you start a new game if freezes up on the loading screen
using 3.0-678 64 bit

The game works. But it may freeze or it may work on the loading screen. Try and retry. It will work
Hello, saw nowhere this game but couldnt open a thread.

(wii) De Blob 2.

Intro and menu only perfect with build 7719 (like Rayman origins)
Ingame : can be play and very nice (no lag so far) but a little dark window where i think there's usually infos on top of main window.
Possibly an after-effect too since it reflect the main window darker.
D9-11 or openGl same.
Problem appear with every build i tried. EFB / ignore access / etc. change nothin for this too.

[Image: SDBP78-1.jpg]
You can use the Bleach Versus Crusade hack to solve this. However texts and other game indications might disappear
If there really is no thread to this game, yet, you can open one up yourself. But I'm pretty sure there is one already.
(05-31-2012, 04:03 AM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]You can use the Bleach Versus Crusade hack to solve this. However texts and other game indications might disappear

Work for you ?
Cause for me it doesnt on both build i try for this game.
(and it producs bugs with shadows)

@soul : like i said, it look like admnis made common accounts like me unable to open threads.