Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-02-2011, 08:59 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=7503

Could someone test "Rio" now?

compile for me that I test ok

compile pra mim que eu testo ok
unfortunately did not resolve the message and the same r7503

infelizmente não resolveu a mensagem e a mesma r7503
revision r7503 the save is running fine.

a revisão r7503 esta funcionando normalmente o save.
So the game works now?
Someone should add No More Heroes 2 to the list as well, it keeps freezing randomly in-game specially after travis gets to the 10th rank and shinobu takes his place
(05-03-2011, 02:26 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]So the game works now?

Ouvir
yes the game works now

sim o jogo funciona agora
@manotroll: Thanks Smile

@Maxo: Hmm, haven't heard of freezes in that game before...could someone else confirm this, please?
(05-03-2011, 07:01 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]@Maxo: Hmm, haven't heard of freezes in that game before...could someone else confirm this, please?

It doesn't fall in this thread category though "Games that hang / freeze / crash somewhere between boot & ingame".
ah, it's only ingame, right.

though I have been thinking about including all kinds of crashes and freezes...actually I don't think it would be a lot of games...if they make it ingame, they mostly pull through alright.
gambling GT Pro Series not working.
the error as soon as the race begins.
Dana does not display on screen what can be?
worked in the r7499 r7506 not working.

o jogo GT Pro Series não esta funcionando.
da erro assim que começa a corrida.
não exibe dana na tela o que pode ser ?
na r7499 funcionava na r7506 não esta funcionando.
Sorry, what's "Dana"? And could you further narrow down which of the revisions between 7500 and 7506 broke the game? That would help to fix it.