Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
skid: gotcha

beastxjason: Please gimme some more info here: The exact title + what system (Wii? GC?)...
And have you tried fiddling around with settings a bit? Maybe it works right with LLE plugin or software renderer or whatever...?
(09-17-2010, 09:07 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]skid: gotcha

beastxjason: Please gimme some more info here: The exact title + what system (Wii? GC?)...
And have you tried fiddling around with settings a bit? Maybe it works right with LLE plugin or software renderer or whatever...?

Im new to dolphin and have changed what I can such as video mode and threading etc with no luck. I made a general thread on it in hopes someone can get it running. So to answer your question I have tried with what little understanding I have attained in my 12hrs on the site Smile
alright, nevermind, I added it.
(08-02-2010, 10:16 AM)drakex99 Wrote: [ -> ]radiant dawn part 3 prologue when the laguz pack transform it crashes

solution: skip event with start button before transformation or turn hle audio off before transformation and turn on afterwards or pray for some luck because sometimes it wont hang, but it have a high probability of crashing around 90% or higher.

besides that i finished the game with some random freeze here and there, but really uncommon, could be the emulator or some crap i have on background running that makes the emulator instable go figure out

were the other random freezes during the support triggers (when you get the greenish light surrounding the players)? that's where i tend to get them when using any version after r6061 x64. the cpu is maxed at 100% at all times, well, until it freezes with "Error: trying to compile at 0.LR=80254a30"

1ht1baron

Aragorn's quest error.Help me plz.
[Image: adszxdf.jpg]
@ baron: This is not the right thread for an issue like that...this thread is only about games that don't make it ingame, yet.
However, it's strange you're still getting this issue with r6212...I thought it had been fixed some time ago...anyway, what you should do is right-click on the game in Dolphin, go to properties and set watermark to a higher value...you'll have to experiment what works for you, maybe 100, maybe 1000, dunno...
There is a report that says Star Wars Bounty Hunter is working in-game.
thanks, got it!
Monster hunter tri goes in black screen when you click on: "begin the game"
No, it doesn't...either you are using an old revision of Dolphin or ...hm...did you have to change something in the game properties for that game? Maybe MMU speed hack, try that.