Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did some more testing and these games both go in-game with the right settings (skip EFB Access and use Real XFB):

- Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius (GC)
(hangs after first screen)

- Spongebob Squarepants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman (GC)
(hangs after first screen)
Another puzzle solved!
Sega Soccer Slam can't get past the boot logos.
Have you tried MMU and/or MMU Speed Hack?
(04-09-2012, 08:49 AM)axfelix Wrote: [ -> ]Sega Soccer Slam can't get past the boot logos.

This game does work.
@axfelix: Maybe you need to use a newer version of Dolphin.
Just try the newest git version of Dolphin.

http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html
Quote:Sega Soccer Slam can't get past the boot logos.
Quote:Have you tried MMU and/or MMU Speed Hack?

Not required for this game

Quote:Maybe you need to use a newer version of Dolphin.

The game works with Dolphin 3.0

A bad dump I guess
007 Agent Under Fire Works with DX11, lle and mmu is not needed. 3.0-589
Also, would you please move "Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (GC)" under "Spiderman 2 (GC)"? They both go in-game under Interpreter mode. Maybe move those two GC games under their own section separate from the two Wii games that require JIT.

Would also be good if someone could retest "Rapala Fishing Frenzy" with the latest Dolphin revision. Or maybe just move Rapala Fishing Frenzy under the other Rapala game that doesn't work.

Smashing Drive has a ARAM DMA problem (not MMU, my guess was wrong). I have it working in-game with some uncommitted changes of mine.

GUN has two problems. One was ARAM DMA (which have been fixed with the same changes above) and the other is a GPU emulation problem. Please move it under the "Issue with GPU" heading.