Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing about Timesplitters 2 here? Crashes at "Licensed by Nintendo" screen for me...
yeah, well, I do need people to tell me ^^
Hm, that game worked once...I guess no one around happens to know which revision broke it, eh?
Timesplitters 2
it last worked on svn r4758 and stopped from svn r4759 onwards
Smile thanks for checking!

It seems that the 47xx-revisions were quite unhealthy for the GC-emulation part of Dolphin...

BTW: When on ( http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/source/list ), does any one know how to quickly get to, e.g. r4759? I always have to click on "Older>" forever...there must be some easier way, I just can't find it O_o
yea click on older once then up in the address bar just change the last number to the version you want
aah Big Grin not really a feature, but quite clever *g*
Cel Damage (GC) (NTSC)
after the intro it crashes out the emulator
Nickelodeon Party Blast (GC) (NTSC)
black screen but you can hear the sound from the developers screens and soon after the emulator crashes out
Baroque (Wii)

So far the games runs the opening, you can start the game but after the name imput it stops in a black screen.
True Crime: New York City - gets stuck at loading screen after creating a profile