Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-30-2012, 04:26 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Did u try the official Dolphin 3.0 release? What are your PC specs?
Yes, I'm using the version 3.0-863 and my specs are:
Intel Core 2 Duo @2.60Ghz
3Gb RAM DDR2
Ati Radeon HD 5450 1Gb
(11-30-2012, 10:02 AM)Kodaka Wrote: [ -> ]there are certain times where it freezes for 1 second (when loading an element of the stage like some effects)

It freezes but the game goes on right? Then it has nothing to do in this thread.

But nevermind. Give us your settings. Maybe something to change
(11-30-2012, 10:26 PM)LordVador Wrote: [ -> ]It freezes but the game goes on right? Then it has nothing to do in this thread.

But nevermind. Give us your settings. Maybe something to change

Ok, sorry for that

Spoiler:
Uncheck all that is useless: Skip EFB Access, Disable Fog, OpenCL/MP.
Uncheck "Lock Threads to Cores" too
Thanks! now works better but still freezing sometimes, but I think that's my computer problem
(12-01-2012, 12:31 AM)Kodaka Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! now works better but still freezing sometimes, but I think that's my computer problem

Try to reduce your Anisotropic Filtering (and to disable cheats: they may cause issues).
But yeah your CPU is probably a little bit weak for this game

fireemblem123

Sorry if this is a bit of a necro, but I found a problem with Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
After Micaiah's promotion near the end of Part 4, right before going into the tower, I get a crash with an error reading "BackPatch : Currently only supporting reads.
Attempted to write to 6100000c.", followed by one that says "Backpatch write - not through EAX", then it repeats this a couple times with variances to the "6100000c" part (I can edit them in if its importent).
I couldn't find a solution anywhere so I thought I'd ask for some help. SOOO, Help please? Sad
Hmm, haven't seen one of those error messages in a while. You sure you're using a recent build of Dolphin?
Anyone else here who can confirm this crash?
I didn't find any topic so I posted it here I have got a small problem on zelda with the map
everything was maxed out on dolphin.

screenshot:http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3097/r75uyvnk_png.htm

Operating System: Windows x64
Processor/CPU: i5-3750k@4ghz
Video Card/GPU: EVGA Geforce Nvidia GTX-680
Memory/RAM: Corsair XMS3 8gb ram
Dolphin Revision Currently Using: v3.0-863
Please repost your screenshot. It doesn't work here.

Which Zelda? You'd better have posted in the official game thread. Search in the index (or with the Search button if it isn't in the index).

Anyway using EFB to RAM should solve your map issue (if it's a "classical" map issue). You might wanna try this