Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(GC) Nascar 2005 Chase For The CUP (NTSC-J) :

r5442: broken

(GC) GT Cube (NTSC-J) :

r5442: Perfect, but freezes the emulator after 2 or more loadings. This problem is same as Super Smash Bros Brawl on older revisions

(GC) Crash Tag Team Racing (NTSC-U) :

r5442: Perfect, but very slow.

(GC) Wave Race 64 (NTSC-J)

r5442: Playable, but very slow.

(GC) Need For Speed Underground 2 (NTSC-U):

r5442: Playable, but slow with a glitches in videos,

(GC) Crash Nitro Kart (NTSC-U)

r5442: For no game looping, use the JITIL recompíler. The videos has a black screen, to enter the game press START to pass the black screen.
The game is Playable at Full Speed

(GC) FIFA Street (NTSC-U)

r5442: On newer revisions, the game don't pass menus.
Guys, please read what this thread is all about. It's not about how well games run or how badly, but only about those which don't run at all (or at least not go ingame). For everything else, you have this:
http://dolphin-emu.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
For all the games you listed, you can change the star score there (but please take a look what how many stars even mean!!!). Or if a game is not even listed, you can easily add it! Also if you know more, like, what issues does a game have or what settings need to be used, then write that on the specific game's page. Just go there, the rest is self-explanatory. It's a wiki like any other Smile
Sorry man. I am new in this forum. But a like posting games on the wiki, and has posted a recent Hot Wheels World Race (yesterday) and Sega Soccer Slam (today),

[Crash]

-Nascar 2005 Chase for the CUP
- Fifa Street

[Freezes]

-GT Cube
hey stripthesoul, beyblade that used to only work with lle, now works with hle, so it should be off the list
Army Men :Sarge's War (GC) (NTSC)
stuck on the very first screen
Alexsays: Smile that's ok. I need a bit more specific info, though. The most important thing is: Where/when does the game crash or freeze? Right there when booting or somewhere in the menu or when trying to go ingame?...and it's all Gamecube games, right?
Bit.Trip Runner (WiiWare) is another game that requires NAND dump to run (stuck at the same place as Bit.Trip Core, can't test Void)

Resident Evil 4 PAL boots only through Wii menu's disc channel
Interesting...so indirectly, RE4 PAL is also a game that requires a NAND dump...

Bit.Trip.Void is the same, btw... strange that Bit.Trip.Beat doesn't need it.

By the way: Do you also have the issue that these Bit Trip games (which need a NAND dump) say in the beginning that there's no free block and one has to continue without saving?
Strange, RE4 PAL used to work perfectly here.
@fagoatse: "Used to" is perfect expression of game's status, it got broken somewhere in 4800-5000s

@StripTheSoul: Yes, I do have the same issue, it doesn't bother me tho (those games are pretty hard =/)