Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got it!
So, under "Gun", this stuff can be deleted: "but then freezes right after the intro; might be a FIFO issue since fps 0 vps 60 speed 100% - something in the MMU seems to be broken"? (it does still need MMU, though, right?)
Yes, GUN requires MMU emulation.
updated revision info on Rhythm Heaven Fever
Just thought I'd let you all know, I ripped my Tony Hawk's Underground 2 game and tried to run it and it crashed on booting up with this:

"ERROR: Trying to compile at 0. LR=8001250c"

Dolphin proceeded to crash. Don't know if that helps anyone or not
yeah, we don't have that game listed, yet, so it could be a candidate. Have you already tried MMU and/or MMU Speedhack? Or switching to JIT/JITIL?
Yes the game works but needs MMU Speed Hack
Someone should tell Kosta that (unfortunately he's not in the forums anymore). He makes the game inis and it would be good if the MMU Speedhack was automatically enabled for this game so there is no more false alarms.
According to this post, "Disney's Tangled (Wii)" is now working.

Also "Pokemon Colosseum bonus disk (GC)" no longer errors out nor crashes. You cannot see any cutscenes, but it is not hanging, crashing and boots up fine. It can be considered fixed.
ok, I updated. I'm investigating Tangled first, though.
Samurai Shodown Antology looks fully playable. At least all games boot fine, played all of them and i finished Samurai Shodown VI with all characters.