Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo James. Red Steel has always been broken. It lacks the emulation to work. Earliest issue on it is http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...ry&id=1000

Don' exactly know what es_launch is but it has not been emulated yet.
(01-27-2010, 04:54 AM)jedikevin20 Wrote: [ -> ]Yo James. Red Steel has always been broken. It lacks the emulation to work. Earliest issue on it is http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...ry&id=1000

Don' exactly know what es_launch is but it has not been emulated yet.

ES_LaunchTitle is used when is tried to launch a title ( IOS , Channels , whatever is in the "title" folder on the wii )
Brunswick Pro Bowling stops at black screen after intros.
@ matejdro: Have you tried with JIT/IL, LLE, Software Renderer, etc.? And it's a Wii-game, right?

Whoa, the thread got stickied :]
I'll take good care of it Wink

helloclonedsheep

Baten Kaitos: Eternal wings and the lost ocean.It may be just me,since it's listed as "running perfectly" but when I try to run it(without modifying dolphin at all,I'm a total noob at emulation) all i get is an alternating yellow and white screen.No sound, no nothing.And I was so looking forward to playing it...
I just noticed...I get >30Fps and VPS 26/50 max (whatever that is)
I know that's not enough, but shouldn't it be running,even very slowly and stuttering?
if it's listed as running perfectly you should use the forum search (if you can't find a thread in the "Game Index") to look for info about it. I don't have that game, so I can't help you, sorry.
Geometry Wars: Galaxies

The game can start up but it's very slow at first in the intros and menus. You can get ingame on the Retro Evolved Mode but it's really slow sometimes. However, when you start up Galaxies Mode and try to get ingame, it will freeze and crash. This is in rev. 4771.
I noticed that in order to run Bit.Trip games (tested with Beat and Core) you need NAND dump or else they won't work. Dunno why though :/

bipolargraph

Bomberman Generation- Plays the intro then it crashes.
Bomberman Jetters- Black screen, some sounds.
hm, wait a sec. I can play BEAT and I don't have a NAND-dump. I can confirm, though, that CORE and VOID don't work...do they work for you with NAND-dump??

(btw. I can't go online every day atm because I'm in the process of moving (to Berlin 8) )