Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, OpenGL crashes all games with current nvidia drivers...

@ darkrocket: Dude, that game might be the last one ever to be emulated decently on Dolphin. From what I've read, it does a lot of weird things.
Right. I suppose going back to D3D isn't a bad idea. I usually use OpenGL to play because it's usually the fastest backend in NVidia cards. D3D sometimes is better, though
D3D is faster in newest builds. Don't ask me why.
Faster than before but not faster than OpenGL, is it? O_o
Depends on your GPU with the new changes afaik
I suppose D3D is faster in newer builds because the D3D9 was...obliterated? Also in newer builds it just says "Direct3D" with no 9 or 11. The only other backends are OpenGL and Software Renderer.
007 Agent Under Fire randomly likes to freeze between levels
StripTheSoul, Fire Emblem : Radiant Dawn is for Wii, not GC. Tongue
Oh, and Paper Mario : The Thousand Year Door crashes in battles with JITIL, JIT works fine though. (Tested in 4.0.2)
All the zelda ucode games that freeze in HLE should be fixed now.

People wanting to test should help out here; https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-te...anup-merge
Damn, I hate when the forum doesn't send me an e-mail after a new post sometimes -_-

@ JovianPat: Uhm... yeah, I knew it was a Wii game, of course I did. I did that on purpose because I hate it when people don't add the console to the game title ;P
Ok, Paper Mario JITIL crashes, got it.

@JMC47: Alright, I'mna add 007 Agent Under Fire to the list then.