Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can anyone confirm this?

bitmask

"Kid Adventures: Sky Captain" (NTSC) / "Stunt Flyer: Hero of the Sky" (PAL): the emulator window blinks, the game is not playable.
Video: http://vimeo.com/36407711

Thanks.

Team Fail

I've noticed the GameCube Service disc fails to start at all. It's NTSC USA. Anyone have luck with getting this running?
(02-16-2012, 10:59 AM)Team Fail Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed the GameCube Service disc fails to start at all. It's NTSC USA. Anyone have luck with getting this running?

Try using OpenGL with Real XFB enabled.

Pokémon Battle Revolution (Wii) has been reported as working.
i also have a crash problem... the games i play run at good speed... but the problem is that the games randomly freezes for a few seconds while i play. what should i do?

and if it's the fifo fix thing... what is that and how do i use it?
does that happen in several games? Sounds like a heating problem or your system needs a good cleanup (and deactivate programs running in the background). Anyway, if you don't find a thread dealing specifically with this issue (this has nothing to do with the FIFO, otherwise the game would crash or freeze completely), you should open a new thread for it.
Deleted all the off-topic talk. This is not the thread to learn how to create a thread.
Poképark Wii - Pikachu's Adventure (Wii) is now working
got it Smile
rango wii not working
random crashes