Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I could see only one in the list. In "These games do nothing..." section. But yes the full name of the game is : Phantasy Star Online Episode III CARD Revolution
There's another one in the last section, and there under "fixed"...well, since they're both fixed, no matter if they're one game or two, it doesn't really matter, anyway ^^
The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy (GC) is not running
@ Theblackcat: Never even heard of that game ^^ Did you try with a recent revision of Dolphin? Tried different settings?
Can anyone help me out, i am using Mac Dolphin 3.71 i try to load this game and it crash after
square enix logo crash and Dolphin quit unexpectedly i have ask for help in Crystal bearers section, still no help.
Quote:All Telltale Tool Engine games: Tales Of Monkey Island, Sam & Max, Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People (WiiWare)
(sometimes even crashes Dolphin)
These games are now working for me.
cool!
Quote:- Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! (WiiWare)
- Jungle Speed (WiiWare)

I fixed these games today.
good man!
this closes another category Smile
CSI: Hard evidence. This game starts all black, goes no further. Tried a few suggestions no luck. Game is NTSC USA