Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
using svn r5396

Catwoman (GC)(NTSC)
when you first load it there is 6 pics of catwoman down the bottom of the screen like a loading bar then Dolphin crashes out
this happens using JIT32
using JIT32IL the game loads up but is pretty slow

Reign of Fire (GC) (NTSC)
freezes up on the accessing the memory card screen
this worked up to svn r4758 then stopped working on svn r4769

Scaler (GC) (NTSC)
choose new game and then there is the intro then after that is a loading screen
after the loading bar is complete the game freezes up

Starsky and Hutch (GC) (NTSC)
loads a few developer screens then when it goes to the memory card screen the emulator freezes up
this worked up to svn r4758 then stopped working on svn r4769
man, I didn't even know there were so many games for the Gamecube *lol*
For Starsky and Hutch: Did you mean to write, it stopped working with r4759? Or did you mean it stopped working somewhere between r4758 and r4769?
it stopped working somewhere between r4758 and r4769?
Alrighty! Updated and also brought a bit more order into the list (since it's gotten quite long already!): For every category it's Wii -> WiiWare -> Gamecube, and all is arranged alphabetically.
Update: I just tried and found out that 101-in-1 Party Megamix (Wii) has been fixed Smile
Update: I'm not sure what problem some people seem to have with RE4 but I don't think it's the emulator's fault. I just tried running it with and without having a save game created, and I had no crash or whatever. So I took it from the list for now.
Monster House (GC)
(TLB hack needed, still: just after the THQ shows error "HLE system tried to call an undefined HLE function 394758", then the game resets back to the start again) (broken somewhere between r3832 - r3841)

ok i found the svn it that broke it
it is svn r3841

Zatch Bell! Mamodo Battles (GC)
(freezes up on the very first screen (checking memory cards))
last worked on r4758 amd broke on r4759
Thanks Smile
Your dedication would also be very welcome at mamario's Dolphin-Wiki (see my signature), if you've got the time Wink
yea i will start to help out later on when the devs start fixing up the bugs cause right now GC games alot of them are broken from previous svn's
fair enough Smile
Fight Night Round 2 (GC) (NTSC)
after you choose your boxers then skip training and then choose the venue
after that the screen goes black
last worked on r4758 and broke on r4759
Ultimate Spiderman (GC) (NTSC)
black screen then crashes out the emulator

Tak: The Great Juju Challenge (GC) (NTSC)
black screen then crashes out the emulator