Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in r72XX Trauma center : Second Opinion crash when start the operation, in r71XX the game run perfect, tried everything, I surrender ;_;.
Can anyone else confirm this?

cal-phin

can anyone help me with The Amazing Race (Wii)?
the only thing that appears is just a black screen, and then after a while, it crashes.
I've ran it on versions : 4740, 4771, 7283; but none seems to be working.
if you are telling to check the LLE or software renderer etc.,
please explain it further on how to get it and how to attach it coz I'm totally new at this kind of thing... :I
thanks!

edit : after a thorough exploration, I finally understand about the using of LLE, Renderer, JIT/JITIL...
but no, I have tried them all but still can't get to play it.

RouxXhalo

I have problems running SD Gundam G Generation World;just like bambang, I'm getting this error:
[Image: error.png]
@StripTheSoul
i really doubt that it needs a nunchuck to play this game, but nevertheless...
cal-phin: ok, added.

RouxXhalo: Well, it's a message from the game, so whatever it says it's probably not an emulating issue. We at least need to know what it says...anyone speaking Japanese around here? Smile

Gamer123

For what bambang gets in SD Gundam G Generation World it says something about no save file found. You can press some buttons a few times (I think +) to get past those two screens and go to the title screen. The only problem I have with SD Gundam G Generation World is that it locks up on starting the saving and loading screens randomly.
Add Okami to that list. It crashes ingame, usually about 5-10 minutes after the "how to put the wrist wrap".
So it crashes while in-game? This list is only about games which don't make it in-game.

srrunyu

I have problems playing Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers I play through the water side, and agreed to fly to the bottom. Then open the game does not go anywhere...............dolphin will be able play Crystal Bearers to finish?..........How to use the dolphin version of the play ends?

forward

Gamecube NHL 06 loads a splash screen then immediately crashes with:

Main Heap Out of Memory:
unused 2436492 largest unused2166720
Requested 4194304 Stack Crawl:....
0x8029f574 <- 0x8029f1b4 <- 0x8043fc60 <- 0x8031fd
0x80222a38 <- 0x802220cc <- 0x803479

Forth line is cut off. Tried with r7281.