Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok thanks. Smile well actually paper mario ttyd has a VERY small chance to crash when entering a battle with JIT, but that isn't a really big problem so nevermind that Tongue
I BELIEVE that the crash is actually caused by the dualcore synchronization bug: http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...il?id=7143

As such, I've never experienced the crash whatsoever on my computer.
Hmm, hard to tell I guess...
I'll just leave it there for now, but change JIT to "SEEMS to be fine"...

HBB990

Hey, guys. I just joined this forum today. I'm trying to play Monster House in Dolphin 4.0.2. It says in your list that the game is fixed. However, when I get to the end of the Down Below Chapter, it locks up. Here are my specifications:

Processor: AMD Athlon II X4 630 Processor, 2800 Mhz, 4 cores

Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

RAM: 6 GB
Try the latest development build. 4.0.2 is very old at this point.
Hi, I take this opportunity for a job well done, now we can play virtually any backup! I follow you for a long time and I tried to emulate Metal Gear Solid spinning smoothly except for two problems.

- Every now and then out of colored strips of pixels to repeat and do not know how to remove them

- Using the thermal imager did not see anything, it becomes all yellow

How can I fix?

AMD 4X Phenom 2, 4 Gb DDR3, GTX 550
Please post in the appropriate thread about the game. DO NOT REPLY TO ME IN THIS THREAD. Reply to me in - https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-gc...es?page=11

To fix it, turn on EFB2Ram and RealXFB. There will be no glitches.
Hey guys, i´m having a problem whit the game FATAL FRAME 4. I´m using the game patched by myself with the latest build of the emulator (4.0-2005). The issue is that, just a moments after picking the camera in chapter 1 the game "crashes" and this appears:

What can i do? i´m using windows 8.1 with an intel i7 4core at 3.4 GHz wiht an AMD Radeon r9 270x with 16gb of ram.
I answered you in the other thread. This is not really a crash. Please don't post in several threads.
(07-05-2014, 01:01 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]I answered you in the other thread. This is not really a crash. Please don't post in several threads.

Sorry for that, i wasn´t sure were to put it. in wich thread sould i look for your answer?

(07-05-2014, 01:50 AM)MiguelDV Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2014, 01:01 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]I answered you in the other thread. This is not really a crash. Please don't post in several threads.

Sorry for that, i wasn´t sure were to put it. in wich thread sould i look for your answer?

Found it. I´ll give it a go.