Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, if you test it again, please do tell your results. Also please try with JIT, there are not many games which still need JITIL.
(08-26-2011, 08:02 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, if you test it again, please do tell your results. Also please try with JIT, there are not many games which still need JITIL.

No problem but I noticed using JITIL avoid crashes mostly to get ingame with/without MMU SH and with/without Audio Throttle what do you think of that? Huh
hi,
i reported one year ago that the game eyeshield 21 didn't work at all.Now it works,i play with rev 7520 x64,no particular settings,and the game works perfectly,sounds and graphics are great,and i finished the game.So you can change the status of the game Smile
Nice, good to hear..thanks Smile

Apples

I tried to search the forums for this, but no results came up, so I wanted to post about it since I don't think it's really that popular of a game. Kirby's Air Ride has some sound issues where it doesn't play / loops, but while that's bearable, it tends to freeze up after ~25 minutes. It just crashes for no reason no matter what you're doing. The easy fix is to just reset and play for another ~25 minutes, but it's quite an odd glitch.
try DSP_LLE if your cpu can cope
(12-16-2009, 05:51 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]- Poképark Wii - Pikachu's Adventure (Wii)
(Whether you are using a fresh gamesave, or an imported gamesave, as soon as you select "Play in Poképark" from the main menu, you get treated to a perpetual loading screen with a pikachu animation.)

Lols~ That's a nice way putting it... [ERROR : Trying to compile at 0. LR=800980b0]
Glad to see you guys are well aware of the situation. "I will use Google before asking dumb questions" next time...Angel
the simpsons hit and run doesnt work it just doesnt show anything try and fix it please
(09-04-2011, 10:26 AM)sjp9 Wrote: [ -> ]the simpsons hit and run doesnt work it just doesnt show anything try and fix it please

It works no need to fix it
Deca sports 3.
I can navigate throw menu, create a save file, select the sport but it hangs on "now loading". FPS: 0 VPS: 60 SPEED: 100%. I tried DX9, DX11 and opengl. I'm using Dolphin 3.0. I already tried on 7723rev. Texture cache in all positions. Same issue always.