Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hm, can anyone confirm this? Skid, you fixed the game, didn't you?
With the latest ES_LAUNCH build by skid (3.0-641) the game doesn't even start. Black screen
No, if I remember correctly that game had some CPU or MMU issues before.
Yeah, to be exact, you can put Ultimate Spider-Man under "The following games run only in Interpreter mode". I got the game working in r6000 (the MMU commit), but my tester and myself must have been testing mostly using the Interpreter (!) The few times we tested it with JIT, it worked and we thought there were no more problems with the game. We were probably just lucky not to get a hang back then.
Ah, ok...good god, how can you even test stuff in interpreter mode? It takes, like, half an hour just to get to the title screen of a game ^^

But now you gotta tell me exactly: I'll put it under "only in interpreter mode", but do I have to add anything? e.g. "needs MMU" or whatever?
But the game works with Dolphin 3.0 Undecided
Ultimate Spiderman? With normal settings?
Well, my list is meant to always be on the spot with the most recent master branch build, so even if the game worked fine with 3.0, it'll be on the list now because it doesn't seem to work with recent builds.
I understand that. You could just add between parentheses : "works with Dolphin 3.0 though" Smile
fair enough Smile

XStationCube

Sorry if this has been answered, but does anything special need to be done for Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! ? I downloaded the latest version of Dolphin today but I'm still just getting a black screen.