Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Games which hang / freeze / crash / don't boot at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Secret Files: Tunguska (USA) gives two warnings then crashes Dolphin. First warning is "ERROR: Trying to compile at 0. LR=8007486c" and the second warning is "Unknown pointer 0xfe4a0000".
Disney's Tangled won't let you start a game because it says all the save slots have corrupted data. Deleting the data and trying again does no good.
update: two games which used to work, though I dunno when they got broken.

- Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (Wii)
(game used to work fine (can't say when it broke, though. game freezes when booting, 0FPS, high VPS, so probably a FIFO issue; sometimes makes Dolphin crash)

- Guinness World Records: The Videogame (Wii)
(used to work; can't say when it got broken, though. crashes Dolphin right after the wiimote screen)
update:
- Mortal Kombat - Armageddon (Wii)
(hangs with a grey screen after showing game controller options; a fix for this issue has been found: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=13727)

question to devs: what do you think, is it even possible to make Dolphin load this ticket thingy itself? If so, I'd rather keep it in the list for now...if not, I'll move it to "fixed".
(12-19-2010, 03:56 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]update:
- Mortal Kombat - Armageddon (Wii)
(hangs with a grey screen after showing game controller options; a fix for this issue has been found: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=13727)

question to devs: what do you think, is it even possible to make Dolphin load this ticket thingy itself? If so, I'd rather keep it in the list for now...if not, I'll move it to "fixed".

The ticket is part of the NAND. It would be there if a NAND dump were extracted. We can mark this game as fixed.
aye, thx, moved it to "fixed"
I tested Tales Of Monkey Island chapters{Wii version of course} yesterday,and still not working at all Undecided
seems like Tale tool engine game Still not supported...
ho well,will try next in 7kXXX builds...
WWE Day of Reckoning 1 and Day of Reckoning 2 doesn't work as well.
What happens? Just a black screen? Or does Dolphin crash? Have you tried JITIL/JIT and different gfx and audio plugins?
Those games need the mmu speed hack, but then they hang before going in-game.
Alright, I'll take 'em in.