Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That same issue happened a while back when the developers were trying to fix black screens in SMG1/SMG2 due to the efb dimensions scaling to a absurdly high resolution. It seems recent clear screen or rendering commits caused this to resurface.
I can confirm this, just tried to play SMG2 on latest rev and I get a picture in picture, in top-left part of screen.
(12-26-2010, 01:59 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]That same issue happened a while back when the developers were trying to fix black screens in SMG1/SMG2 due to the efb dimensions scaling to a absurdly high resolution. It seems recent clear screen or rendering commits caused this to resurface.

Yeah, although it's strange that this is happening in other places...before it was when you entered the star map and in some boss fights.
Now it happens when you zoom in on a planet (dunno about boss fights)
[Image: swexh3fvfo1by7kw1qi4.jpg]

I finally did it, The Perfect Run was so hard jeez, but now I feel like the king of the world.
Notice the death count that appears in the top-right corner, lol, I had no idea I died so many times.

NameZ_Denied

Will I be able to run this at full speed.

Nvidia Geoforce GTX 260 896 mb
Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz 2.39 GHz
4,00 GB Ram
no, not at all times...you'll have to overclock your CPU if you know how to do that.

NameZ_Denied

To what speed and what settings should I use in Dolphin to get best performance?
And how do I Overclock?

You know there's a very unpopular site name Google, it has mysterious function like search.
uuh, yeah, if you don't know how to overclock you better just leave it...of course google might help you learn it...but you'll surely need at least another cooling solution than the boxed fan.

alix207

(12-24-2010, 03:40 AM)Nocana Wrote: [ -> ]I have a strange graphic bug: in the upper left corner there is in some situations of the game a small duplicate of the screen (see screenshot).

Are my settings wrong (screenshot)?

I'm using r6815 with direct3d9 plugin and in graphics options there's an option called "emulate format changes" (not clickable on direct 3d11, didn't check on openGL). Make sure it is unchecked, that's what solved the problem for me.

I've a different problem though: after beating final bowser (world 6), the cinematics run just fine, until I get on a 360° view of an empty universe, still in cinematic mode as the white borders are still here.
I cannot manage to do anything past this, I tried using sound fix as with other bosses but it doesn't help.

I made a quick search in this post and some1 already had this problem but I couldn't find any answers...