Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NO for ***** sake.
(08-14-2011, 07:21 AM)Ryuyru Wrote: [ -> ]With the 3.0 version... is that problem fixed?
If not, any predictions on when will it be ?
Wait... 13 ..... no .... 14 of august.... 2012. That's it.
It's been a little while since I last came around here...

I just wanted to comment, some time ago I wrote about how hard was Rolling Masterpiece Galaxy with keyboard and a possible workaround for it. Now just recently tried Rolling Coaster Galaxy, which was said to be even harder than Rolling Masterpiece.

Indeed, with the old Dolphin rev the 2nd star was effectively impossible due to not being able to retreat with the ball, so a few but necessary purple coins could not be collected. Tried 3.0, set the same keys to swing and tilt controls in Wiimote config, and solved! Now it's possible to pitch left/right and retreat thanks to the new Wiimote plugin! OK, it's not that new since it came since some revs ago, but now the Rolling-like galaxies are far easier with keyboard.

Hope it's not considered spam, I just wanted to share something which may be luckily useful for others. Thanks.
Has anyone got a save right after the first grand star? would be really cool to play this game again, but i don't want to go through the first levels again. Maybe someone knows of a place where to find saves..
Guys I'm only getting 40-45 frames on this game. Is there a good revision for this? I should be getting atleast 50-55 constantly considering someone with a Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0 is getting full speed...
WOWZERS! r6569 is an AMAZING fps boost! I'm getting 55-60 frames most of the time, and with a LOT of clutter on the screen it never drops below 48! YAYAYAY!
Wowzers! Just use the newest revision before asking what revision works the best! Wink
Megajump: Dude revisions come out like every day...I doubt the most updated rev will work the best.
thanks xcyper33, will try that revision, and i agree, newest doesnt mean = best for all games..

i've noticed that it runs quite well even with LLE audio (around 45-55 FPS), audio is good 90% of the time for me.
(09-15-2011, 02:23 AM)MegaJump Wrote: [ -> ]Wowzers! Just use the newest revision before asking what revision works the best! Wink

(09-15-2011, 02:33 AM)xcyper33 Wrote: [ -> ]Megajump: Dude revisions come out like every day...I doubt the most updated rev will work the best.

(09-15-2011, 03:50 AM)mkultra72 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks xcyper33, will try that revision, and i agree, newest doesnt mean = best for all games..

i've noticed that it runs quite well even with LLE audio (around 45-55 FPS), audio is good 90% of the time for me.

Guys just use 3.0 Wink