Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, people.
I constantly get this 'Fifo overflow' error. What can I do about it?! It just crashes and crashes...
I use x64 version and I've read all the FAQ on the settings, seem to have tried everything. Is it me or is it the game?

My specs :
Phenom II X4 955 3.2 Ghz
Radeon 4890 1G
4G Ram
Windows 7 64x
nothing you can do but take a revision from the time before all the recent FIFO changes...like, 2 weeks ago or so...
Is someone going to fix these problems?
And does this only happen with Super MArio Galaxy 2 or with other games as well? Because so far I have only this one and I like the recent revision, it works great accept for that error, so do I really need to go back to paly other games?
Can't say for sure, but I think I read it also happens in some other games...
Yeah, well, I surely hope it will be fixed Wink we can only wait ...
That would be great. It's the only thing that keeps me from playing the game. When I get to some boss, the game crashes and I have to start over...
yeah. same for me atm :/
works great I just wish the sound would work.
Maybe this has been mentioned, x times before, but: what's the best revision (number) for this game? Speed and graphical-wise. Tell me the number please Smile
(06-19-2010, 03:59 AM)Prosit Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe this has been mentioned, x times before, but: what's the best revision (number) for this game? Speed and graphical-wise. Tell me the number please Smile

i´m using r5652 , with minor slowdows but you need a very fast CPU. Mine is 2,83MHZ overclocked at 3.2MHZ. But try out taht emulator and the config you may search in the other post i made. or i may post here later.
(06-19-2010, 04:06 AM)Warrio_r Wrote: [ -> ]i´m using r5652 , with minor slowdows but you need a very fast CPU. Mine is 2,83MHZ overclocked at 3.2MHZ. But try out taht emulator and the config you may search in the other post i made. or i may post here later.

Thank you, i'll try it out. Are you using the Direct3D9 or the OpenGL Plugin? I can imagine that Direct3D would be faster, but with Direct3D i can't choose a world because the screen gets black after going to the steerin wheel. I believe that I've seen a video where it works with Direct3D!? What's my problem?