Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If your using an emulated wiimote the mouse will be the pointer I think. There was a newer driver that you could map it to an analog stick but that driver didn't have auto reconnect on the wiimote so you couldn't load states.
what does that have to do with his tingling spam senses? xD
But yesterday it worked in the analog....

T o change worlds it works but to catch star bits in any level it dont....
I was thinking the same but thought I'd be polite and reply Big Grin

(07-13-2010, 05:11 AM)Cafezinho Wrote: [ -> ]But yesterday it worked in the analog....

T o change worlds it works but to catch star bits in any level it dont....

Don't know unless you changed some settings since yesterday?
I see some DirectX settings are quite mentioned around here; these are SSAA mode, EFB scale and the Enhancements tab, which are not included in DirectX 11 plugin in rev 5870. I was wondering, could those settings help in some fps increasing? In which revs do they come?

(07-13-2010, 03:45 AM)MarcusarilliuS_IRL Wrote: [ -> ]The name of a guy posting on the previous page from what I can see.
To me his message just sounds like one that a french friend of mine would send me using google translate Wink
I need my decoding glasses on whenever I am chatting to him.
Some of the mistranslations and poor context usage are hilarious Big Grin

Do you have trouble with my grammar? (Sorry for being foreigner........)
no, those features are rather for image quality and reduce performance. But if you want good performance you might want to try DX9 instead of DX11 plugin. It's still a bit faster (at least for me)
Sorry for the question, but where can I get the DX9 plugin? Also, is there a DX10 plugin, or is it "implemented" within the DX11 one?
lol...there is no DX10 plugin, the DX11-plugin kinda is for both, 10&11.
You should be able to select the DX9 plugin, it's in every normal build you can download.
If you cannot select it, you should install the latest DirectX, from June.
(07-13-2010, 06:04 AM)ZLRK Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have trouble with my grammar? (Sorry for being foreigner........)

Firstly, I wasn't referring to your grammer at all or directly to you.
Xtreme2damax was wondering what zombieliar01 was on about when he mentioned "ZLRK" in his post.
I was saying that when the guy referred to "ZLRK" that he must have meant you Wink

And secondly, I was making fun of "Google translate" and the funny translations it sometimes generates.
I have some good french friends that I talk to on MSN and sometimes their translations are quite funny because google translate is not very good at taking context into account.

Finally, I'm half irish & half German, so no I don't have anything against foreigners Big Grin

As for your graphics questions, to select DX9 plugin click on config-then plugins tab-then in the drop down menu under graphics select directx9.
I found that setting efb scale to 1x improves performance. Try efb scale at 1x and 4xAA or else disable AA and use scale 2x or 3x. Also copy to texture instead of copy to ram helps.
You can see if setting frame limit to off and using audio throttle improves things for you.
See if any of that helps.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn't realize there was a user that was named ZLRK here. Okay, this thread is starting to go way off topic now, I apologize for derailing it that way. :/