Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm at world 6, here is a save file if someone needs it

http://www.mediafire.com/?dtoyzykh0mz
(06-02-2010, 07:03 PM)Balupu Wrote: [ -> ]I deactivated sound in the HLE-plugin and set it to openAL and volume 1%. Then I restarted dolphin and played it from the beginning, no save states. Worked for me to get to world 2 and 3. I don't know if world 4 makes such problems, too. I didn't play this far yet.

I use revision 5475 x64.
So all I did was the known trick that helped a lot people get past this point. However, the build uploaded with the patch included didn't work for me.

See post 328
Oddly enough, the patched build works great for me - I was able to cross to world 2 with full sound.

I guess YMMV.

mastorjim

Hey, I'm having trouble setting up the Wii Remote pointer for SMG2. Basically I'm having the same problem as this guy here http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-2870-page-4.html , post# 31. I want to make the Analog 2 on my Saitek gamepad move as good as my mouse, but it doesn't, it only seems to "tilt" a bit instead of moving freely. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated, since right now I can't use the pointer to progress.

SilverX

Hi, I have got a problem, my dolphin crash at galaxy map in world 2. I tried different versions of dolphin but it doesn`t help.

[Image: mariopm.th.jpg]

silver5430

Can anyone upload the patched build in 32-bit version? The download link few pages earlier is for 64-bit version.
If you complete last 6th world with HLE Sound disabled, after credits you will discover 7th "World S" in order to get all 120 stars
Afaik there is a total of 242 stars, not 120. There are lots of comet stars.
(06-03-2010, 06:21 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Afaik there is a total of 242 stars, not 120. There are lots of comet stars.

Where is this patched build everyone is talking about? I don't see it anywhere in this entire thread! Also, how do I implement the data.bin saves people have been providing? Damn this is really frustrating trying to get to world 2!
(06-02-2010, 09:47 PM)krazedout Wrote: [ -> ]Oddly enough, the patched build works great for me - I was able to cross to world 2 with full sound.

I guess YMMV.

really?please give me url to download