Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

SteelDragon

Download now, the new version of the Dolphin for Mario Galaxy, and Zelda, compiled by Xtreme2damax.

Features:

* Wii Emulation - Most Wii games work with little to no issues.
* Wiimote Emulation - Use a real or virtual Wiimote to control your Wii games.
* OpenGL Plugin - Currently the most robust, most accurate graphics plugin.
* X360 Pad Plugin - Hook up your Xbox 360 controller and play, supports force feedback.
* Zelda and Mario Games Now Have Sound - While it isn't perfect, it's a step in the right direction.
* Increased Compatibility - Several games are now compatible.
* Improved Performance - Contains several optimizations, and OpenCL support.
* JITIL core now included as an option instead of a separate build/exe.

* Experimental: Patched with the latest Hyrule Field speedup patch, speedup hack is only selectable with the DX9 plugin for now.
* New: SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1 Intel optimized builds compiled with the Intel C++ compiler and have been included for download. A processor that supports SSE3, SSSE3, or SSE4.1 is required required. For best results and performance, use an Intel processor that supports SSE3, SSSE3, or SSE4.1.

Download page: http://www.xtemu.com/forum/files/go/9762...ision-6075

Source: http://www.xtemu.com/forum/files/file/12...sion-6075/

Thanks Xtreme2damax and Nexus.
Thanks, that new revision seems to partially fix the problem. It still goes silent but at least the music lasts longer and you can hear how the emulator tries to stop the music from stopping.
I have a problem. After the start screen i should select an icon, but i couldn't select one? How can this problem be solved?

I'm using a real Wiimote, connected with bluetooth to my PC.

My Dolphin version is SVN R6117M.

Please help me Confused
Have nunchuck yet ?
(09-20-2010, 10:28 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Have nunchuck yet ?

Yes.
(09-21-2010, 12:13 AM)mkay87 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes.

Oh common, give him a little credit.
Are you using a sensor bar? Angel
(09-21-2010, 01:22 AM)DrAlexander Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes.

No, how should I? I just have the wimmote and the nunchuk connected with a bluetooth adapter with my PC.
(09-19-2010, 07:58 AM)SteelDragon Wrote: [ -> ]Download now, the new version of the Dolphin for Mario Galaxy, and Zelda, compiled by Xtreme2damax.

Features:

* Wii Emulation - Most Wii games work with little to no issues.
* Wiimote Emulation - Use a real or virtual Wiimote to control your Wii games.
* OpenGL Plugin - Currently the most robust, most accurate graphics plugin.
* X360 Pad Plugin - Hook up your Xbox 360 controller and play, supports force feedback.
* Zelda and Mario Games Now Have Sound - While it isn't perfect, it's a step in the right direction.
* Increased Compatibility - Several games are now compatible.
* Improved Performance - Contains several optimizations, and OpenCL support.
* JITIL core now included as an option instead of a separate build/exe.

* Experimental: Patched with the latest Hyrule Field speedup patch, speedup hack is only selectable with the DX9 plugin for now.
* New: SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1 Intel optimized builds compiled with the Intel C++ compiler and have been included for download. A processor that supports SSE3, SSSE3, or SSE4.1 is required required. For best results and performance, use an Intel processor that supports SSE3, SSSE3, or SSE4.1.

Download page: http://www.xtemu.com/forum/files/go/9762...ision-6075

Source: http://www.xtemu.com/forum/files/file/12...sion-6075/

Thanks Xtreme2damax and Nexus.
Wut? This revision is from August, nothing new here.
(09-21-2010, 01:49 AM)mkay87 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-21-2010, 01:22 AM)DrAlexander Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes.

No, how should I? I just have the wimmote and the nunchuk connected with a bluetooth adapter with my PC.

Yeah, you need a sensor bar so that the wiimote detects what you are pointing at.
There are a few tutorials on the net on how to create one or you could just use a wireless one.
you don't even need a sensor bar...just put up two candles...I kid you not. I'm doing it like that all the time cuz I hate to waste batteries...