Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
XFB on D3D plugin ? never know it exist lol,lastest dolphin only ?
Don't tell me you right-click the game
(06-14-2010, 02:00 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]XFB on D3D plugin ? never know it exist lol,lastest dolphin only ?
Don't tell me you right-click the game

[Image: dsdsc.jpg]
Help me please
How can i complete level where i have to fly with a bird
I cant control it good,please help,im playing with keyboard,also,is there any way to make wiimote pointer work without enabling cpu-efb acces cuz it slows my game to about 40-50 fps and without it,its 60fps
You have to config it like this :
you don't need real XFB for DX9 to play without blackscreens. You just cannot have very high resolutions or SSAA activated. For me EFB scale 2x works without blackscreen and still looks decent Smile
Tnx i did it
Also,how to fix mario's eyes,they are blank(white)?
(06-14-2010, 02:38 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]you don't need real XFB for DX9 to play without blackscreens. You just cannot have very high resolutions or SSAA activated. For me EFB scale 2x works without blackscreen and still looks decent Smile

I never thought of changing the res. Works great with 720p instead of 1080p

This should be posted on the first page........ Wouldn't of spent 20 minutes trying every option in DX9 Tongue
@ Shom1: The eyes are fixed since quite some time, just get a recent build here: http://www.dolphin-emu.org/download.html
i was using 2.0 iwill try latest,but how can i get my saves from 2.0?
just copy the new build over your 2.0 directory and overwrite everything. Your saves will stay untouched.