Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me neither, it crashes halfway to the boss of world 3 ENd
only there? then it's something else...
For me it just crashes randomly after 1 or 2 min ingame...
It Crashes EVERYWHERE
*g* that's what I mean...
Well, I certainly hope Ayuanx is still working on it...
Skid's answer to this issue you can read here http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-10036-page-8.html
All the latest revision are worst in many case,i don't know what problem they solve but every game i have are slower(like Mario where the triple buffer doesn't work) and in most case i' have freeze or crash (load or save a state for example).Too much work on the graphics but not on the critical bug of the games.
Just be patient and wait for newer revision to fix what was broken, or use and older revision.
(06-30-2010, 07:35 PM)Sabi96 Wrote: [ -> ]What revision should i use

I use Revision 5646 and I've never had any problems with it. Angel
Well, actually, recent builds should even play SMG2 faster than ever (especially with OpenCL)...however, for some of us - having those FIFO crashes - they're unusable Undecided
(07-02-2010, 12:22 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Well, actually, recent builds should even play SMG2 faster than ever (especially with OpenCL)...however, for some of us - having those FIFO crashes - they're unusable Undecided

The funny thing about that is with Revision 5808 I get a black screen using D3D11 and ONE frame per second when I use Dolphin OpenGL! Rolleyes

Revision 5646 is both faster AND more stable than 5808 for me.
Can Someone Build me the newest x64 revision with these patches inside them? My web installer crashes so i can't install. [attachment=3729][attachment=3730]