Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: p7eghqzc2bfe021ogqrh.jpg]

Hell yeah, I'm gonna finish it today and hopefully record a video of the
*Spoiler* [color=#FFFFFF]Grand Master Galaxy and it's Prankster Comet[/color]
Gonna upload 'em to youtube.
I have a strange graphic bug: in the upper left corner there is in some situations of the game a small duplicate of the screen (see screenshot).

[attachment=4886]

Are my settings wrong (screenshot)?

[attachment=4887]
1.) Can't you read that you need to use OpenGL not Direct3D?
2.) What rev of Dolphin are you using?
(12-24-2010, 06:19 PM)Bludger Wrote: [ -> ]2.) What rev of Dolphin are you using?

1.) Sorry, I didnt see that.
2.) I allways use the newest one. Actually r6654.
Strange then, maybe it got bugged in later revisions or maybe your ISO is broken.
Try using rev6603, it works perfectly for me.
(12-24-2010, 09:43 PM)Bludger Wrote: [ -> ]Strange then, maybe it got bugged in later revisions or maybe your ISO is broken.
Try using rev6603, it works perfectly for me.

OK, I tried r6600 and that one worked fine. So it seems to be an issue of the newer revisions (I tried several revisions).
(12-24-2010, 03:40 AM)Nocana Wrote: [ -> ]I have a strange graphic bug: in the upper left corner there is in some situations of the game a small duplicate of the screen (see screenshot).

Are my settings wrong (screenshot)?

Yeah I got that also on r6633. Not sure, but I don't think it was there on r6630. But yeah it's definitely a revision after 6600 that caused it.

Such a screen clone appears also in Mario Kart Wii and is fixed by "disabling Fog", if disabling Fog fixes your issue, then there's something wrong with Dolphin's fog emulation
(12-26-2010, 12:22 AM)Nolonar Wrote: [ -> ]Such a screen clone appears also in Mario Kart Wii and is fixed by "disabling Fog", if disabling Fog fixes your issue, then there's something wrong with Dolphin's fog emulation
I disabled fog, but it didnt fix that issue.
no, that's another issue...the bluish box in Mario Kart is the whole upper left quarter, this one is much smaller...also it's just like a bluish transparent layer, the one here is like a whole clone of the screen.