Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can you guys reupload it somewhere, where it doesn't get deleted just after a few downloads, like on megaupload?
For the flying world, I set my roll left/right to 50 and pitch up/down to 165, swing and invert unchecked on both.

After a couple of tries, I was able to pass the level though it was tough.

Also, I mapped these functions to Xbox 360 controller stick with Xpadder.
I'm having a 3rd World freeze.

Firstly, I've used the DSP turn-off fix successfully for the 1st Grand Star. Now, after I get the 2nd Grand Star (with DSP setting unchecked and OpenAL selected) I go through the cut-scene, arrive in the 3rd world, and as soon as the purple Luma stops talking, the game freezes. Not a black screen freeze, but an actual freeze stop.

This has happened 3 times now. Does anyone have any suggestions?
so it's werggin pretty good?
have the bgm been fixed?who can tell me`?
no, why would they? things like that don't happen from one day to the other...well, sometimes they do, but this is an issue that's been there, like, forever...so don't expect it to easily go away.
sorry i just want to make sure if or not............of course i hope sound to be fixed
(05-31-2010, 06:00 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]no, why would they? things like that don't happen from one day to the other...well, sometimes they do, but this is an issue that's been there, like, forever...so don't expect it to easily go away.

Hey do you know if anyone is even working on a fix as I really see this game unplayable without the quality soundtrack?
I'm not sure if it will ever be fixed with the HLE plugin. Any confirmation on whether it will be anyone? I know they intend to develop the LLE plugin to fix it, but it's terribly buggy and slow now.
(05-31-2010, 12:03 PM)Dunge Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-31-2010, 12:02 PM)IcemanSR Wrote: [ -> ]u didn't readed corectly gnu licence,if u post patch for them they can take it without problems ,and + it cannot harm u in any way.spreading your binaries is against licence.but patches no.

That's what I though, so sorry about that.
Not sure whether I understood what IcemanSR said correctly, but anyway:
Spreading binaries isn't against the license at all, that's what the GPL is all about...

hungry4havok

so apparently in the svn i have i dont get a black screen after the star and i keep the music on.. i believe its 5555 from mamario Big Grin