Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-23-2010, 11:28 AM)pr0x1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2010, 11:21 AM)Hggh7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2010, 11:19 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]umm, i think this gives a bad rep to dolphin (since the game comes out tomorrow >_>)
Its an emulator...why would you buy a game to play on a emulator...Why not just buy the console.

And it doesn't give bad rep unless you advertise it. Nintendo and other game companies are full aware and they cant shut down Dolphin as it does nothing wrong, its the individual users who choose to pirate.

You buy the game to support the creators to make more great games!

Also it's a crime to pirate software dummy.

Are you saying, that you have never pirated anything? Oh wow.

Also, Nintedo will make money regardless.
(05-23-2010, 11:42 AM)Hggh7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2010, 11:28 AM)pr0x1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2010, 11:21 AM)Hggh7 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2010, 11:19 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]umm, i think this gives a bad rep to dolphin (since the game comes out tomorrow >_>)
Its an emulator...why would you buy a game to play on a emulator...Why not just buy the console.

And it doesn't give bad rep unless you advertise it. Nintendo and other game companies are full aware and they cant shut down Dolphin as it does nothing wrong, its the individual users who choose to pirate.

You buy the game to support the creators to make more great games!

Also it's a crime to pirate software dummy.

Are you saying, that you have never pirated anything? Oh wow.

Also, Nintedo will make money regardless.

This is not even close to a valid counter-argument.

Anyway, if anyone has gotten past the first Grand Star, could they post a save file? If I ever get past it and people still have a problem, I'll do it myself.

(I've gotten so good at the Bowser Jr. level now that I can pretty much get to the boss in 6 long jumps)
The game stop after first boss (black screen), but I can call the home menu yet.
any ideia?
disabling audio and changing it to openAL does not work. you liars.
I picked up a copy at my local gamestop which sold it a day early today. I can post my current savegame and see if that helps you. I've already gotten two grand stars. I've been too lazy to rip to iso to test it on dolphin. I also expect to see a lot of bans.
and a lot of posts.........which already started.............
(05-23-2010, 02:15 PM)Slashmolder Wrote: [ -> ]I picked up a copy at my local gamestop which sold it a day early today. I can post my current savegame and see if that helps you. I've already gotten two grand stars. I've been too lazy to rip to iso to test it on dolphin. I also expect to see a lot of bans.

Why would a website that promotes an emulator(which indirectly promotes pirating) ban for dicussing pirated games? Is there a forum that tolerates such actions yet also has troublshooting for dolphin?
I see people discussing the negative side of emulator (ab)use. This topic is about SMG 2, let's assume everybody has bought this game and give each other tips on getting a better playable SMG 2. Wink
Why was this thread closed before?
because it was created before the official release date, so you know.. piracy and stuff.