Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just beat the game with 71 stars. Would of gone for more if it wasnt slow or music didnt stop. Good game.
My Super Mario Galaxy 2 crash begin MAP World 2 .

I disable sound
choice OPENGL Video
choice DIREC3D video
I make all tipe of configuraction in Dolphin rev 5474 but dont resolv a problem of CRASH .

Any ideia or config ??

Heber
Well guys wanted to try SMG2 on Dolphin after getting 120 stars on my wii and wiimote died... but w/e back on topic from what I tried not as CPU heavy as SMG but my fps dip between 15 to 40 depending on location but most time its above 20 fps and about to be done with world 1 planing to make a Frap video of SMG 2 unless someone knows a better way record video with less CPU usage xD... but this game is playable.
I uploaded the patched 64 bit dolphin which that guy compiled a while ago onto my premium account so everyone can download it.
http://rapidshare.com/files/395000626/Dx...atched.rar
what patch is it?
What does this Patch do?
I just said screw it and am playing on an actual Wii, with full speed, compatibility, graphics, sound, music, no crashes whatsoever... Big Grin
I'm having a 3rd World freeze.

Firstly, I've used the DSP turn-off fix successfully for the 1st Grand Star. Now, after I get the 2nd Grand Star (with DSP setting unchecked and OpenAL selected) I go through the cut-scene, arrive in the 3rd world, and as soon as the purple Luma stops talking, the game freezes. Not a black screen freeze, but an actual freeze stop.

This has happened 3 times now. Does anyone have any suggestions?

P.S. I have Rev. 5596.
Quote:I'm having a 3rd World freeze.

Firstly, I've used the DSP turn-off fix successfully for the 1st Grand Star. Now, after I get the 2nd Grand Star (with DSP setting unchecked and OpenAL selected) I go through the cut-scene, arrive in the 3rd world, and as soon as the purple Luma stops talking, the game freezes. Not a black screen freeze, but an actual freeze stop.

This has happened 3 times now. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Try downloading an older rev, i'm using 4724, get your saved data to that rev, replay the grandstar level with "nullsound"(not with openAL, it will be faster), and that should do the trick. When it saves, copy the data, go back to your rev and continue playing.
(06-04-2010, 11:04 AM)megaspel Wrote: [ -> ]I uploaded the patched 64 bit dolphin which that guy compiled a while ago onto my premium account so everyone can download it.
http://rapidshare.com/files/395000626/Dx...atched.rar

Im sorry to bother you, but could you please tell me how to use this patched version of dolphin. As when i seem to load it these is a load of issues, the dolphin also doesnt seem to relize any plugins.

(Sorry i'm a n00b)

Thanks in Advance...