Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi again. Does anyone know where to get latest build or source code if it's needed to compile for Linux? I'm getting used to it and want to test SMG2 over it, with the main hope of not getting FIFO or "unable to stretch data to buffer" crashes, and of course testing. Already searched in FAQ and stickies with not much luck.
Also, can these instructions be used also over SUSE and with Yast?

eXi

Hey guys,

i read the first pages, but my problem wasn't solve there. My game runs fine, until i met the big luma on the "Ship". He is telling me that i must get some stars and that he will give me a ship. Then they transform the planet into the ship and the big luma tells me, that i can have a look at the ship or navigate to the next target.

But then, my game freezes and the console tells me that there is a problem by accessing the memory. I shall look into the manuel. What the hell is that? I can't find a solution on the first pages of this thread, so sorry if it's been solved already.

Also sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany.

Thx for answering and helping me.

eXi

eXi

/push =(
I have paused playing the game and it seems that its still crashing with latest build when you collect grand star??? how can i solve this?
(07-31-2010, 08:54 AM)eXi Wrote: [ -> ]But then, my game freezes and the console tells me that there is a problem by accessing the memory. I shall look into the manuel. What the hell is that? I can't find a solution on the first pages of this thread, so sorry if it's been solved already.

Tell us which version of Dolphin you're running. Also, try using an SVN build.
(08-09-2010, 03:21 AM)Klotzek Wrote: [ -> ]I have paused playing the game and it seems that its still crashing with latest build when you collect grand star??? how can i solve this?

Have you set the audio backend to OpenAL and disabled all sound options?
(08-09-2010, 05:42 AM)NeoBrain Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-31-2010, 08:54 AM)eXi Wrote: [ -> ]But then, my game freezes and the console tells me that there is a problem by accessing the memory. I shall look into the manuel. What the hell is that? I can't find a solution on the first pages of this thread, so sorry if it's been solved already.

Tell us which version of Dolphin you're running. Also, try using an SVN build.
(08-09-2010, 03:21 AM)Klotzek Wrote: [ -> ]I have paused playing the game and it seems that its still crashing with latest build when you collect grand star??? how can i solve this?

Have you set the audio backend to OpenAL and disabled all sound options?

Yes, it worked until the bowser jr. fight when hes in that giant robot.

marcusbest

Hi,how to resolve the FIFO problem in smg2?i usoìe FIFO watermark 50,what should be set watermark ti correct problem?thanks
just use a recent build, it has been fixed.

same problem here Sad (beat the first boss (snake thing) - game crash)

marcusbest

disable audio,uncheck all in dsphle and put audio to 1%