Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i will eat my words now. i am stuck when transiting to 3rd world. i really don't know how transition to second world happened without the problem. i am sorry if anyone was upset due to my post.
oh well, back to my wii
(06-01-2010, 12:28 AM)Ling-Ling Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KL6YND2H

Mediafire didn't work for me. These files were uploaded without the permisson of Dunge and therefore he should not be held responsible for any illegal use of them. I am completly responsible.

Just copy them in the folder with any Rev(I think it works with any rev), but it will overwrite several files and therefore reset your rev to the 4*** state. I just copied my rev in another folder and replaced the files with the files from the rar-file. So everytime you finish a world you should do a quick save and copy the savestates folder into the 2nd dolphin directory with the patch files. There you load the state and play till the point it saves and copy the new savestates to your original Dolphin folder.

Rev 5555 doesn't fix the problem by the way!

Anyone who has a similar system(E8400, 4GB RAM, Radeon HD4850) and solid FPS can post his Direct3D settings?

Thanks a bunch for the upload! Smile
This error refuses to go away, Ive tried a number of various settings and nothing happens.

[Image: 14wr24j.png]
Try playing in lower resolution
hi,
strange bug?
you too have notice that when you save and exit for example you have 25 1up after, with a new game loaded you find 4 1up?
...same with MRG1...
O_o
What?!!? Why is everyone saying that bulb berry doesn't work? It works Perfectly. If only they can fix the sound issue it will be playable perfectly. Any desktop recorder that can record dolphin?
To Diddy Kong:
Please read post#1 Issues:
*When using the Direct3D graphics plugin, the screen sometimes might go black, and [color=#FF0000]if you have Panic Handlers enabled, it will say that it is an Error with the Texture Framebuffer.[/color]
So, try to disable the panic handlers.

To Umbrella2:
4 lives is normal, even in SMG1 when you restart the game you will get only 4 lives. But you will receive the letter from the princess that include 5 lives up.

Dark_liveX

my settings are:
Direc3D Plugin
Dolphin DSP-HLE Plugin
and Wii Mote Plugin it's a normal Tongue
When you just download the SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 I felt quite excited and wanted to scream XD haha, because of the incredible emulation he had, with such low income that has my PC Big Grin
(06-01-2010, 04:46 AM)Dark_liveX Wrote: [ -> ]my settings are:
Direc3D Plugin
Dolphin DSP-HLE Plugin
and Wii Mote Plugin it's a normal Tongue
When you just download the SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2 I felt quite excited and wanted to scream XD haha, because of the incredible emulation he had, with such low income that has my PC Big Grin
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOO, the ban Hamma will strike again! Read the rules before posting. We don't support piracy.
(06-01-2010, 02:42 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]This error refuses to go away, Ive tried a number of various settings and nothing happens.

[Image: 14wr24j.png]

That error happens to me too, just don't play the game on full screen and use native resolution and you will be ok.