Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And I finished all 2 week ago Smile
Hello guys! I come back on this forum for my pleasure! Dolphin is better and better ^ ^
I have a concern for the access to the world 3, it crashes as soon as the cinematic introduces me in the world.
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9442/sanstitrenh.jpg

As you found a solution? Because I tried everything but nothing works! Thank you

Ps: Sorry for my english, i'm french Smile

peteh

(06-08-2010, 07:04 PM)d-rasta Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys! I come back on this forum for my pleasure! Dolphin is better and better ^ ^
I have a concern for the access to the world 3, it crashes as soon as the cinematic introduces me in the world.

As you found a solution? Because I tried everything but nothing works! Thank you

Try completing the level with sound turned off(uncheck everything under the DSP settings)
You might also need to run the game with OpenGL.
(06-08-2010, 07:20 PM)peteh Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2010, 07:04 PM)d-rasta Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys! I come back on this forum for my pleasure! Dolphin is better and better ^ ^

Try completing the level with sound turned off(uncheck everything under the DSP settings)
You might also need to run the game with OpenGL.

Yes I will try again this manipulation then! Thanks dude
Unfortunately nothing was done, I understand. Yet with this manipulation had succeeded in passing the previous two worlds Dodgy! If someone has a solution, but a save just after entering the three it would be awful cool of you (Just a save like this: SB4E01.s01) thank you again

jediah

(06-08-2010, 09:17 PM)d-rasta Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately nothing was done, I understand. Yet with this manipulation had succeeded in passing the previous two worlds Dodgy! If someone has a solution, but a save just after entering the three it would be awful cool of you (Just a save like this: SB4E01.s01) thank you again

Yeah dude, the easiest way to get past all the freezes is to play all the grand star levels (All bowsers castles) in an old revision or the 2.0 dolphin from the actual dolphin site with all the dsp sound options unchecked and the volume turned down to 1% i know it makes the game lame and mario has no eyes but it works and it gets you to the next world everytime, I'm in world 5 right now so i know this works... just copy your save file to the old revision then play the castle then let it save then move it back to the current revision you are playing on!

Hope this helps
(06-09-2010, 01:16 AM)jediah Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2010, 09:17 PM)d-rasta Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately nothing was done, I understand. Yet with this manipulation had succeeded in passing the previous two worlds Dodgy! If someone has a solution, but a save just after entering the three it would be awful cool of you (Just a save like this: SB4E01.s01) thank you again

Yeah dude, the easiest way to get past all the freezes is to play all the grand star levels (All bowsers castles) in an old revision or the 2.0 dolphin from the actual dolphin site with all the dsp sound options unchecked and the volume turned down to 1% i know it makes the game lame and mario has no eyes but it works and it gets you to the next world everytime, I'm in world 5 right now so i know this works... just copy your save file to the old revision then play the castle then let it save then move it back to the current revision you are playing on!

Hope this helps

Okay thank you very much! Hoping an update for this problem ^ ^
Can anyone tell me how to get past the 2nd grand star as have had the dreaded black screen. I got past the first grand star by unticking the settings in the dsp-hle and setting open al and volume to 1% but this setting is not working with the 2nd grand star.

hamishmarshal

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is the latest sequel to your favorite game. Mario teams up with Yoshi to conquer the galaxy. Skilled players will want to collect new Comet Metals, which will unlock harder levels with even more challenges. It is little bit impressive as well. Every level is new, but the game retains the charm, sense of wonder and beauty in line with Mario's history.
Have someone notice that in world 2 the "hightail falls" it´s playing music from the begining until the end of the level ?

Doesn´t this mean something ? Undecided

About Mario starts walking like the direction pad was stuck ? anybody else has this issue ?