Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

susonjoy

I like all the mario games which are my favorite games and I also like the mario character very much. Super Mario Galaxy 2 which is the one of the game in the mario series is really very exciting that it is attracting with the graphics and the audio systems. It is loaded with entirely new features and galaxies.
I got graphic bugs with both smg and smg2.

In smg2, at the very beginning if I choose one of the three profiles and want to load it, dolphin crashes. Always.

Played smg2 a few days ago and it was fine, but I installed new dolphin version. I changed all settings multiple times, but dol still crashes always when i pick one of the three profile pictures, ..(star, mario, peach..) and want to load it, crash..

In smg, If I get into an observatory, all is black (bug)..
Pls post your Dolphin settings (as screenshots if possible, thx)
(07-21-2012, 06:21 PM)DefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Pls post your Dolphin settings (as screenshots if possible, thx)
Settings are no help.

I tried OpenGL instead of 3D9, and unchecked everything that was checked in 3D9 and vice versa.

Its strange.

SMG1 crashes always at start, 0 fps, but i can load a statesave and skip that crash. Without statesaves, no chance to play. Additionally, I got a black box left top in the screen Undecided
And, every time I go into a building (observatory, luigis prison etc), I get a blackscreen with nasty color slides, and i can only guess where the exit of the building is..now im totally stucked atm, because the building (luigis prison) is too big, to guess what I shall do (observatories e.g. are so small that I can find the exit while walking in several directions, I cant see the star you need to click to get into the galaxy choise screen, BUT i know where the star is and can click it because of that)

SMG2 like I said, crashes not already at loading of the iso, but when I want to load the sd
Did you try to redump Super Mario Galaxy?
Well, the games worked fine a few days ago, but I installed Win7 completely new on my pc, and I put the isos on my extern hdd..that will be the reason, I guess..that the iso files somewhow got damaged from this dam hdd..that sucks, to do new dumps..but the memory/sd card should at least allow to keep game progress..
so guys..game still cant pass the boss STAR yet? or we still have to use sucky LLE again with suffering?
LLE is the only way, sorry.
(07-23-2012, 05:24 AM)kaicooper Wrote: [ -> ]so guys..game still cant pass the boss STAR yet? or we still have to use sucky LLE again with suffering?

1-Welcome back kaicooper Wink
2-Yeah LLE is still needed
hi bro how u doin?
but i remember using LLE and slooooooooow
anyway getting better with new rev?