Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what are those patches for?
Synchronised FIFO, you know, crash fix. and the other one for non-stop SMG1 music playing. I need to try it out on SMG 2. Warning: it ruins music in windwaker
Yeah, I'd also be interested in that build then ^^
But where did you get that "synchronised FIFO" patch?
(07-03-2010, 07:32 AM)Sabi96 Wrote: [ -> ]Synchronised FIFO, you know, crash fix. and the other one for non-stop SMG1 music playing. I need to try it out on SMG 2. Warning: it ruins music in windwaker

man that patch doesn´t work even in MArio galaxy 1. I just tried and the music last a little bit longer but stops after some time. Did you even tried for SMG 1 ?!?
that's a shame, but I'd still be interested in that FIFO stuff if it really makes a recent build not crash SMG2 anymore for me Undecided
(07-03-2010, 08:32 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]that's a shame, but I'd still be interested in that FIFO stuff if it really makes a recent build not crash SMG2 anymore for me Undecided

the music patch is something that people is trying, andt is in the Patchs section of the forum. The other i don´t know about but if removes the crashs...i WANT IT TOO Big Grin
(07-03-2010, 07:37 AM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'd also be interested in that build then ^^
But where did you get that "synchronised FIFO" patch?

here you go
http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-10036.html
aah, that's the patch for Eternal Darkness...I doubt it would remove the crashes in SMG2...
The crashes came from Ayuanx' FIFO changes about 150 revs ago.

makzZ

why has mario no eyes?
no difference between d3d and opengl plugin.
everythings worked fine but its annoying when he got no eyes
try the newer svn builds to fix the eye problem.