Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still nothing about the ending/final battle? Why even bother playing the game if it breaks down right before the end (A.K.A 2/5 through the game)?
That's why I bought the game and played it on my parents Wii, too many issues to really bother playing it on Dolphin. We also were all able to have fun together playing the game on an actual Wii. Smile
Sorry guys,me and my friends have all the same problem:we have a black screen after beating the first boss in super mario galaxy 2...we've tried to disable audio and every option from the graphics to the general config but there is nothing to do.Any suggestion?There is a new build every hour but every games i ve tried have always the same problem,i think it's useless compile a new build without correct this serious bug.
Hey guys im having some problems making mario galxy 2 work at playable fps, i have seen people runing it 60+ fps but i get 60-65 as max and real drops up to 15( normaly 30) making the game really a unplayable. i dont think my rig is the problem i have i7 920 @3.5 6gb @1700 gtx470 sli. i tryed using diferent last revisions and no luck :S, its there a problem or something with dolphin and nvidia cards?
(06-27-2010, 10:20 AM)IchiZero Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys im having some problems making mario galxy 2 work at playable fps, i have seen people runing it 60+ fps but i get 60-65 as max and real drops up to 15( normaly 30) making the game really a unplayable. i dont think my rig is the problem i have i7 920 @3.5 6gb @1700 gtx470 sli. i tryed using diferent last revisions and no luck :S, its there a problem or something with dolphin and nvidia cards?

are you using the direct3d9 plugin?
(06-27-2010, 01:31 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I bought the game and played it on my parents Wii, too many issues to really bother playing it on Dolphin. We also were all able to have fun together playing the game on an actual Wii. Smile

Same.. I don't really care about "only" 480p through component, because the game is still bug-free and fully finishable without worrying about glitches on real wii.

But in due time, maybe dolphin will make for a great second playthrough in high details Smile
(06-27-2010, 07:15 PM)coffeeholic Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2010, 10:20 AM)IchiZero Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys im having some problems making mario galxy 2 work at playable fps, i have seen people runing it 60+ fps but i get 60-65 as max and real drops up to 15( normaly 30) making the game really a unplayable. i dont think my rig is the problem i have i7 920 @3.5 6gb @1700 gtx470 sli. i tryed using diferent last revisions and no luck :S, its there a problem or something with dolphin and nvidia cards?

What is your configuration?
(06-27-2010, 07:16 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2010, 01:31 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]That's why I bought the game and played it on my parents Wii, too many issues to really bother playing it on Dolphin. We also were all able to have fun together playing the game on an actual Wii. Smile

Same.. I don't really care about "only" 480p through component, because the game is still bug-free and fully finishable without worrying about glitches on real wii.

But in due time, maybe dolphin will make for a great second playthrough in high details Smile

Yeah I like using Dolphin to test games and try to play them if they are playable, but when there are too many issues to bother with, I turn to the actual hardware since it just takes too much away from the game and ruins the experience regardless of the "better" graphics that Dolphin is capable of.

Fun game though, main game was shorter than Mario Galaxy 1 it seems. I'm glad they added an extra world (World S) and the green star challenge to lengthen the game. I'm also glad the Grandmaster Galaxy was an actual level and not some lame purple coin challenge that wasn't even a challenge like in the first game.
(06-27-2010, 07:24 PM)Wiiskur Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2010, 07:15 PM)coffeeholic Wrote: [ -> ]

What is your configuration?

using direct3d9 plugin
tried diferent configs the one that most worked out was one that i saw postd here, i think it was Wiiskur config not really sure.
Hey guys all right??

What is the best setting for my system

Intel Core Duo E 6600
2 Gb DDR2 Ram
Geforce 8800 gtx
windows 7 ultimate 32x

i use dolphin R5804.
Where i can get older dolphin verisons?

When i start the game it runs with 60 fps but in the game only with 24 look at the picture

[Image: m97hwp.jpg]