Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Other than playing it in OpenGL, no
the glitch is still there. if the devs want i can most my save file, is there anyone who can post a patched version for win32? thanks in advance
You still have to set sound plugin to HLE with all options turned off and Volume set to 1%, the fix from r5612 was just related to a video plugin crash.
yeah, just had to find that out after getting the first super-mega-star or what's it called? ^^
Damnit...
Also there's two interesting issues in that first fortress stage:
1. when getting onto that lava place with fire balls swinging round, the screen gets extremely low-res. I guess it's the heat haze effect which makes the problem...?
2. there's a small box on the upper left of the screen which looked like that old missing logic ops issue with nvidia cards, just smaller... *shrug*
You have to use Enable EFB copy to "TEXTURE" not ram.
The black screens are caused by the scale AA mode, if i try to enter game with the option more than ssa mode , i ill get a black screen right when i start the mario planet in the first planet. but this is resolve in r5621. No more black screens caused by AA.
But in this dolphin build the yoshi tongue doesn´t work anymore even turning of the CPU-»EFB acesss.
I´m using direct 3d and the games works well from 40 to 60 fps. the game is much better than is predecessor but still has is framerate problems. Can someone help with yoshi tongue problem ?

I can´t understand why but now the tongue is working again Tongue
@ blackJade: Oh, you're right, I still had EFB to RAM cuz I tried Super Mario Sunshine earlier... Wouldn't have thought the game would still run so fast with EFB to RAM ^^
Anyway, what exactly would this fix? The low-res at the lava?
Not the black screen after getting the mega-star, right? For that I'd have to play the last stage with soujnd disabled, right?
(06-06-2010, 02:55 AM)megaspel Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2010, 09:16 AM)Fahd Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2010, 11:04 AM)megaspel Wrote: [ -> ]I uploaded the patched 64 bit dolphin which that guy compiled a while ago onto my premium account so everyone can download it.
http://rapidshare.com/files/395000626/Dx...atched.rar

Im sorry to bother you, but could you please tell me how to use this patched version of dolphin. As when i seem to load it these is a load of issues, the dolphin also doesnt seem to relize any plugins.

(Sorry i'm a n00b)

Thanks in Advance...
It's the 64 bit version so it will only run on a 64 bit operating system

I have windows 7 x64 bit ultimate???? please help me
can somone tell me one thing ? my computer is a Quad core Q9550 2.83 and a GF9600GT 1024MB DDR3

the game has still a bad frame rate or is from my configs or hardware ?
I can achive 60 FPS in some areas but with constant slowdows and it is not only because of the wiimote rumble slowdowns has i point before in another post.

If someone in similar hardware could post his configs i would be greatful.

thanks guys
for everyone wanting to play with Dx9-plugin, the scale EFB mode "2x EFB - SSAA none" is the best-looking without getting a black screen on the level map. 1x EFB - 4x SSAA also works, but looks worse.