Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Super Mario Galaxy 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-26-2012, 09:24 AM)Kelton2 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, when the Wii U comes out we can start emulating it in Dolphin...
Yeah, you do that. I'll watch.
OMG just posted and you responded....
If you can magically make Dolphin emulate the Wii U without significantly rewriting the code, I will give you everything I own.
What valuable things do you own? Wink Anyway, I'm not a programmer, so even if I did have the opportunity, I wouldn't.
In case you couldn't tell, it isn't possible. The Wii and GC are basically the same consol as far as GPU and CPU go (everything got upgraded but the core mechanics of the machin stayed the same). The Wii U is a new beast.
The WiiU will have a IMB Power7 CPU with 3 cores (not sure about that) and a Radeon HD 6XXX based GPU.
Well, why don't we just try to make an alternate emulator and merge it's fourms with this?
(10-26-2012, 10:38 PM)Kelton2 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, why don't we just try to make an alternate emulator and merge it's fourms with this?

I agree. While at it,they should also make an ps3 and xbox360 emulator as well Big Grin
Well, PS3 and Xbox360 are a little different. And there would be LOTS of trouble emulating Kinect.
Besides, the PS3 and xbox are almost obsolete anyway. Now let's get back on topic!
*faceplam*