Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yes my friend say it ^^ i have the standard cooler -.-
okay, no overclocking for you Wink

-> No more FPS, sorry.
really -.- and whats with settings? i want good settings for more fps..
Or i can only get more fps with overclocking??
Well, with the right settings, you could get some FPS more (so pls post your settings, as screenshots if possible). You could also try ICC optimized Dolphin builds, they can give you a little FPS boost.

But generally, the highest FPS boost can be achieved if you overclock your CPU. (or if you buy a new CPU Wink)
(05-29-2012, 09:51 PM)andy1604 Wrote: [ -> ]i want good settings for more fps.

Better settings won't systematically mean better fps. It often increase accuracy or stability of a game. Btw 45 fps in this game is a good performance
My first post here on the forum Smile

Just wanted to give my 2cents on this topic.

What helped me the most was to limit the fps to 45.
With Auto i was never able to get 100% speed even with good fps values.
By limiting it, the game became fluid and fast.

Hope this helps someone.

The recent builds introduced a massive performance drop (starting from 3.0-768, DKCR runs up to 40% slower)
Very noticeable at high IR settings (4xIR) and even more with the OpenGL backend.

The framerate drops sharply when the hint piglet (with the semi-transparent balloon-style popup) shows up.

3.0-763 is the latest revision without this speed issue.

hi guys..

first , sorry for my bad English.

i have a Problem with Donkey Kong Country Returns, evry time i lost, the game freezeing and i dont know why!

is There any Solution to this Problem ?? and if you need Information About anything that May help To solve this problem , plz tell me.

thanks. Heart
Post your settings and be more precise about your CPU/GPU