Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Donkey Kong Country Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get on average 55 FPS at 1080p. My CPU is an i7-860 @ 2.8 GHz. Sound and music are bleh, but expected.
ima beat this with 20fps.. wish me luck!
(11-27-2010, 12:18 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]do you mean save state from dolphin or the save file the game creates? cuz I wouldn't use save states...why would you? the game saves after every level, doesn't it?

Yeah, it's a shame savestates just aren't very stable in most of the games emulated til the moment. TAS creators will really need them though. Tongue

john1

How do i configure this
[Image: 333v.png]

to this

[Image: 222lg.png]
(11-27-2010, 11:06 AM)AndreaSpooky Wrote: [ -> ]quite a progress on latest build indeed.

im damn stuck at the beach level.

ive got a big golden button in front of me, and then just the abyss...
the button doesnt seem to do a lot... just sprinkle some water...
what to do?^^

I'm stuck in the same. My shake is bind to RB on 360 controller and i can't pound the ground as fast as in this video at 4:20
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zk-NfO_Be8

I've used settings from people in this thread but I'm still getting small frame-drops in some levels. In 1-2 when there is a big waterfall in the background, my fps drops to 55. I'm using an i7-875k 3.2Ghz and GTX 580.

SQI

Hi guys! Using your advices I've configured the Dolphin, but no matter what I do, I'm stuck at around 35-40 fps, which is a bit low. I have Intel E5300 @3.6 Ghz and GTX 260, and I'm using 32-bit version of the emulator. I guess that's the problem.
Can someone upload gameplay on build 6480 or higher? I just want to see if sound got better in the newest revs.
(11-27-2010, 11:23 PM)Adamskiu Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone upload gameplay on build 6480 or higher? I just want to see if sound got better in the newest revs.
Sound is fine now, except during FMVs and at the start of a level there sometimes is a buzzing sound which goes away when you press home.

Tanman

If you think this game is awesome, try it using directx9 with 3D turned on, and some cheap stereoscopic glasses.... IT IS AMAZING!!

The graphics and game play are outstanding! I can't believe how well it runs already, and I hope it gets even better with a few more tweaks! It's one of the few games I've played that just keeps getting better as you play.

Has anyone gotten this to work with two players yet??? My brother came over to play, we were able to connect two real controllers, but in game it only detects one. I would LOVE to know how to get this to work.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN! Smile))
(11-28-2010, 12:01 AM)Tanman Wrote: [ -> ]If you think this game is awesome, try it using directx9 with 3D turned on, and some cheap stereoscopic glasses.... IT IS AMAZING!!

The graphics and game play are outstanding! I can't believe how well it runs already, and I hope it gets even better with a few more tweaks! It's one of the few games I've played that just keeps getting better as you play.

Has anyone gotten this to work with two players yet??? My brother came over to play, we were able to connect two real controllers, but in game it only detects one. I would LOVE to know how to get this to work.

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN! Smile))

Click TOOLS and Connect Wiimote 2.